Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 19th, 2013, 10:45 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A Discussion on Scale in C3G

Here are some scale pictures for you...

Anti-Monitor: I destroyed the DC Universe!
Stan Lee: That's OK, I made a Marvel one.
Spoiler Alert!

King Kong: You're big, huh?
Anti-Monitor: Hey! I'm quite big.
Spoiler Alert!

Anti-Monitor: Knocked you on your ass!
King Kong: Yeah, we'll I'm glad you're nearer to him.
Anti-Monitor: Who?
Spoiler Alert!

Anti-Monitor: No-one can stop me now!
Spoiler Alert!

Anti-Monitor: This is going to hurt...
Spoiler Alert!
Old January 19th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's the same figure I use for King Kong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 19th, 2013, 12:33 PM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
That's the same figure I use for King Kong!
Show us the card!!!
Old January 19th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This is what I had over 2 years ago. I'd change it some more if I was designing it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 19th, 2013, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
This is what I had over 2 years ago. I'd change it some more if I was designing it now.
Liking that one - will Kong be allowed under C3G rules? That would be awesome!
Old January 19th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm pretty sure we voted on that one, but I can't remember what we said ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 19th, 2013, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm pretty sure we voted on that one, but I can't remember what we said ....
You said it was OK
Old March 18th, 2013, 03:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

As I mentioned in the Hangout thread, I discovered that Hot Wheels has recently put out a line of Motorcycles with riders. I'm not sure the exact count on how many they have put out but I'd guess at least 12 different options, might be more. They cost around $2.50 at Walmart, here is the one I bought.

It is called Blastous. I choose this one because I thought it had the right look to fit into a C3G world. The rider is wearing a black military style helmet and a gas mask, wears a long black trench coat and a backpack. Reminded me of the scene in Dark Knight Rises when Bane and some henchmen break out past a police barricade on motorcycles.

The rider comes off the bike and goes back on real easily. His hands grip onto the handlebars nicely. You can also see here that it sits upright on the 2 wheels just fine without any additional support.

The packaging states that they are 1:64 scale, but that is not correct at all. You can see below it matches up just fine with the other motorcycles I have recently picked up, the blue one on the trailer being 1:43 scale.

Here you can see the new bike along side the cop bike and some figures.

One last pic of the bike & rider alone in scale with some figures we use. I think this bike would be best served as a double based item, but it can fit on a single hex with some slight overhang if so desired.

One of the bikes had a Batpod listed on the back so I found a place online selling it and ordered one, it will be here in a few days at which point I'll get some pic of that one up. It cost me $9.15 after S&H, so if you want one you would be best served checking out your local Walmart/Target/ToysRus to see if they happen to have it in stock. Other ones of interest to me that I may pick up later on were a biker type guy riding a hog, a skeleton rider, and a guy with a top hat riding a 3 wheeler.
Old March 18th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Definitely looks in scale. Nice find.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 18th, 2013, 09:56 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: A Discussion on Scale in C3G

I saw the Batpod at WalMart the other day, but the Batman seemed WAY to big for C3G, the bike may be okay though. Guess it is up to personal preference.

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units
Old March 23rd, 2013, 03:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The Bat Pod arrived yesterday, here are some size comparison pics for you all to evaluate.

Looks pretty good to me.

This figure is a little bit more loose in the seat then the other rider, most likely due to the position he is sitting in. Part of the pedals are also part of the figures feet. I may glue him into place at some point if it becomes an issue down the road but for now I'll just leave it as it is.

Old March 23rd, 2013, 04:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool YK.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy