Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old February 15th, 2020, 02:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

I really like the green and that destroyed tie fighter is super awesome. Ive noticed that as Ive painted even more figures I am starting to give in o doing little bits here and there that arent as canon looking on some figures. Whole spice of life sorta thing. Good luck on your DnD play. That sounds fun. My family is away for the weekend so I figured I just pound through painting a bunch of models.
Old February 16th, 2020, 05:53 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun

Turns out, that I got to do a fun 3 player legion game last night. We did a set deployment on my 3x4 board with skirmish rules for Dawn and Elimination. Instead of 500 pts we did 800pts as Ive previously stated. Since there were 3 of us we got the points for elimination by being the player to finish eliminating a unit. This allowed for players to swoop in and steal points when they could. It was a bloody battle that went to the end of 6 rounds.(skirmish is usually 5 but we didnt mind going to 6) It was fun seeing what a triple wookiee list could do. My Bro in law Steve ran one. It doesnt look as good on paper but is brutal on the battlefield. I ran a generic commander firing line with triple death troopers. My bro in law won with 10 vps, my brother took 2nd with 7vps and I came in last with 6 vps. We sat figures out when they were destroyed and I had the highest body kill count with 39 models. Really fun game. Here are some pics.

My army

My brother Johns army

My bro in law Steves army

A shot of the battlefield. My army is right below the bottom middle of the pic.

This is the final shot at the end. The last attack was from Steves AtRt into my DTs on the left. His one squad of wookies was beating up my mortar trooper and his other squad on the right just finished beating sabine to death, eliminating my brother Johns army. Hope you guys enjoy the pics. It was a super fun game.
Old February 16th, 2020, 08:19 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Cool stuff @TREX . Love the board setup. It's awesome that you were able to get a game in. Definitely more fun playing than painting

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 16th, 2020, 08:35 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Double post

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures