Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 18th, 2012, 08:44 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!
Re: GreyOwl's Customization Tools-10/11 Cust. Compendium 2nd

AMMMMMMAAAAAAZZZZIIIINNNGGG!!!!!!!!! so thanks.
yeah.
Old January 16th, 2014, 01:56 PM

RedPower Woo who?

I would like to create a custom card featuring the figures.... where is the best place to find background art like the pictures used in the C3G cards?
Old January 16th, 2014, 02:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Google.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 16th, 2014, 10:56 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Comicvine is a good place as well.
Old January 17th, 2014, 07:57 PM

RedPower Woo who?

I wasn't referring to comic art, I can find that easily, but what I can't find is the background photos that are used for the figures, like a skyline or a crime alley or a broken down brick wall. What is the best way to search (what terms should I use) for those kinds of things?
Old January 17th, 2014, 10:37 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPower View Post
I wasn't referring to comic art, I can find that easily, but what I can't find is the background photos that are used for the figures, like a skyline or a crime alley or a broken down brick wall. What is the best way to search (what terms should I use) for those kinds of things?
Depends on what background you want.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 18th, 2014, 06:13 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPower View Post
Depends on what background you want.
I usually base that off of the comic image I use, or off of a certain theme I want to represent on the card and then look up related images.
Old April 1st, 2014, 07:10 PM

Marnat61 Woo who?
Question Re: GreyOwl's Customization Tools-10/11 Cust. Compendium 2nd

Hey Folks, I just registered and I have a HUGE question. I was looking at the A to Z page which Is why I come here, and I see most if not all the Team Ability cards are gone. Where are they??? Can I find them somehow? Cuz they were so cooool there was a JSA one, a Justice League one, an Xmen one, so cool. so If someone knows, like GreyOwl or Sherman, or Iam Batman or someone, If you could show me thanks!
Old April 1st, 2014, 07:15 PM

Marnat61 Woo who?
Question Re: GreyOwl's Customization Tools-10/11 Cust. Compendium 2nd

Another huge question, this is specifaclly for tcglkn. When you save tcglkns cards they cant print. When you view it on the computer they are nothing, they disappear. the image is stretched out and is non existent!!!! so why is that?
Old April 1st, 2014, 11:01 PM

Not sure what Team Ability cards you're referring to. It's possible that wherever they were linked from the source material was taken down. If you can figure out the original creator, it might be best to PM them. Same with tickle's stuff.

Not sure these questions belong in this thread - don't they pertain to the A-Z thread?

Old April 1st, 2014, 11:16 PM

Marnat61 Woo who?
Exclamation Re: GreyOwl's Customization Tools-10/11 Cust. Compendium 2nd

Yeah I just picked the latest replied thread I saw. To be honest it's kind of confusing to navigate
Old April 2nd, 2014, 10:02 AM

Sounds like you need to spend some more time reading and looking to help figure it out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations