Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old June 27th, 2021, 05:33 AM

Tropix has disabled reputation
Re: The Book of Hrognak (Mounted)

Oh dang, there's only one source for it, and they're only available by request? >.< I was under the impression C3V units were supposed to be relatively widely available and easily accessible....

Nevertheless, thank you for letting me know.
Old June 27th, 2021, 01:43 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think this was an exception because one person literally MADE all of them and made themselves available as a source for everyone. I'm sure that there are DIY options as well.
Old June 27th, 2021, 02:57 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropix View Post
Oh dang, there's only one source for it, and they're only available by request? >.< I was under the impression C3V units were supposed to be relatively widely available and easily accessible....

Nevertheless, thank you for letting me know.

Well to add some bottom lines to this, C3V wants to guarantee relatively wide availability... at the figure announcement time. They can't guarantee more than this afterward... even more after a year and more.

I hope it will still be possible to get the mount..!! ��

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; June 28th, 2021 at 04:22 AM.
Old July 4th, 2021, 08:53 PM

Tropix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
The official one that is used in the OP was made by @Soundwarp SG-1 You can message them if you'd like to buy one.
It's now been one week since I have contacted @Soundwarp SG-1, and despite it showing them being active/online pretty much every day, I have never heard back from them...

If anyone is somehow able to purchase one on my behalf and ship it to me, I would really appreciate it, and can send the payment to you (with a small fee for your time), or if anyone has one/some that they would like to sell, please let me know, as I am interested in purchasing them.

Thank you.

---

EDIT:

I had initially received a response from them a little while after making this post, which I immediately responded to, however, it's now been months without hearing back from them...

If anyone is in communication with them and wouldn't mind informing them that I'm still interested in them, or if you have any official ones you'd like to sell, I'd really appreciate it, as I would like to purchase them sometime soon.

Last edited by Tropix; October 21st, 2021 at 12:20 AM.
Old July 11th, 2021, 04:46 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

There is also a pretty great looking 3D printable proxy if you have access to a 3D printer. That's the road I went down and I'm happy with the results. There are lots of services that will print figures for you and send them to you. So getting this guy via that means is a viable option.
Old December 8th, 2021, 11:50 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

The list of Orc units needs to be updated with Kuthnak.
Old April 28th, 2022, 01:44 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Has always felt weird having this version of Hrognak be a Beast. Just seems to go against everything we know about mounted figures (Orc Champs, Marro Lords, Gothlok and even Mok in a kind of different way). And then his main picture is with a legion of Heavy Gruts…

Old April 28th, 2022, 02:23 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just used him last night. I still think the archer should be able to shoot first to try to clear the way. I kept getting bogged down and never had a charge because I could not win init. With only 4 defense, he goes down to quickly if he cannot escape.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old August 18th, 2022, 10:54 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Is there anyone who is willing to sell me the Howdah? Soundwarp is no longer making them. I’ve been trying to acquire one since June 1st, 2020. After 15 private messages, I’ve nearly given up hope. If anyone has one that they would be willing to sell, I’d be willing to negotiate a royally generous price. I already own the Triceratops figure but would be willing to purchase it again if necessary.
Old August 19th, 2022, 07:32 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I just use a proxy, which is an old Orc Mounted On A Giant Turtle figure I got at a Flea Market at an old HMGS Con years ago. Think outside the box, folks!
Old August 21st, 2022, 10:14 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEngineered View Post
Is there anyone who is willing to sell me the Howdah? Soundwarp is no longer making them. I’ve been trying to acquire one since June 1st, 2020. After 15 private messages, I’ve nearly given up hope. If anyone has one that they would be willing to sell, I’d be willing to negotiate a royally generous price. I already own the Triceratops figure but would be willing to purchase it again if necessary.
$50 plus s&h. With or without the Trihorn. Please message me.
Old August 22nd, 2022, 01:27 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
$50 plus s&h. With or without the Trihorn. Please message me.
I was thinking of making one or downloading one and attaching it to the 3d model that was scanned of the original and then going to 3d print the whole thing. If I get around to it soon, I'll make one that can be added to your pre existing one. I wouldn't imagine whipping it up and 3d printing it would even get anywhere close to 50 bucks.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs