Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 22nd, 2020, 08:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

That was my initial thought as well, but then I started to wonder how many games would last another 3 rounds after he first goes down. So then I thought about combining the healing aspect with the dying part like so..

DIED FOR OUR SINS

After removing this figure from play, remove all markers from all cards and immediately end the current round.

Since it effects everyone, if could really backfire on you by healing your opponents army up to full right when you have them on the ropes. Or it could save your game if things aren't going well by healing all your figures and giving you another chance to roll better dice.
Old November 22nd, 2020, 10:40 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Wouldn't he also have Slither?

Old December 30th, 2020, 04:52 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Scenearama monks would fit. I have the set and they're perfectly sized.

Those are perfect, chap! Thank you so, so bloody much for your lightning quick, brilliant response!

Now, if you can find a Hugh Beringar, I'll really be indebted to you!

Does anyone have any ideas for Beringar?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 1st, 2021, 04:37 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Does anyone have any figure suggestions for the god Janus?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 1st, 2021, 05:07 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You could buy two Maxie Zeus heroclix and dice up and glue the heads together, plus remove the lightning.
Old January 1st, 2021, 06:06 PM
Hard as ice

That sounds like it could work. Any ideas for figures that might carry things he could hold? Like a staff or a key?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 2nd, 2021, 12:38 PM

Renegade Agent knows what's in an order marker Renegade Agent knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Does anyone have any figure suggestions for the god Janus?

Hi, the Probability Walker from the Dreamblade series Chrysotic Plague comes to mind. He has a face in front and one at the back of his head, but he looks egyptian.

Sorry can't find a link of a better picture (and can't upload) atm...

Last edited by Renegade Agent; January 3rd, 2021 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Link deleted...
Old January 2nd, 2021, 02:04 PM
Hard as ice

I'm getting a virus warning if I try to follow that link.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 3rd, 2021, 06:25 AM

Renegade Agent knows what's in an order marker Renegade Agent knows what's in an order marker

I get that warning as well when clicking that link above - don't know why/what happened. Sorry!

Please try this link:
https://mtgandmore.de/epages/835.sf/...ath=/Shops/835

or (if this link comes corrupted as well...) try a picture search for the named miniature - Probability Walker #26 Chrysotic Plague

(Deleted the first link in my prior message)

invisible atm

Last edited by Renegade Agent; January 3rd, 2021 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Amended link deletion
Old January 3rd, 2021, 08:06 AM
Hard as ice

Thanks! I actually think I have that figure somewhere - yet to work out what to do with it. Sadly, you're right, a bit too Egyptian to work for Janus, but I appreciate the suggestion!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 15th, 2021, 01:44 PM
Hard as ice

Does anyone have any figure ideas for a more classical, mythologiclly accurate version of Medusa (i.e. snake hair, but sans snake tail)?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 15th, 2021, 02:20 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Lazy Orang search MiniatureMarket for Medusa. There are some OK looking Medusa Archers, but these seem the best:
Monster Menagerie #018 Medusa (U)

D&D Nolzur's Marvelous Unpainted Minis: W4 Medusas

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards