Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 1st, 2019, 08:47 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New England Revival - West Warwick RI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry_Noodles View Post
I would love to attend! What should I bring?
Hey! You should bring your figures, cards, dice, wound markers, OM's, and any and all other markers or things you will need for your army. If something else is required but forgotten or you don't have it let me know and I shall bring some spare sets of items.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old January 1st, 2019, 08:49 PM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker

I have a plethora of figures and pieces if need be I'd love to contribute
Old January 2nd, 2019, 09:14 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I have a plethora of figures and pieces if need be I'd love to contribute
Awesome! Generally we try to have everyone bring their own pieces and things they need for their own army just to cut down on any confusion of whos is what. So bring your own army and all pieces you'll need and if anyone wants to use something that I end up not having you can lend it to them. Hope to see you there!

Old January 2nd, 2019, 06:43 PM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker
Re: New England Revival - West Warwick RI - 1/12/19

I was so looking forward to bringing 2 250 point armies but 500 is a more familiar format for me
Old January 3rd, 2019, 09:20 AM

Quote:
I was so looking forward to bringing 2 250 point armies but 500 is a more familiar format for me
Yeah sorry about that, I shouldn't have tried to mess with the format after already announcing another. Perhaps next time.

Old January 4th, 2019, 09:19 AM

Just about a week away. I'm pretty excited! If you all could do me a favor and confirm attendance or absence for yourself and any guests as we are close to 8, perhaps 10 people and I just want to see if we will need another map or not. Thanks in advance!

Old January 4th, 2019, 01:13 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

My friend and I (and our kids) should be there. 2 players and 2 dice rollers.

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old January 4th, 2019, 01:50 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I will be there unless otherwise (work). It looks like my dad cannot make it. I was trying to get my cousin to cone too but he's very busy having a kid in all, so he's very unlikely.

One question: what's up with the treasure glyphs? The five maps posted don't normally use them. Are you going to sub in treasure glyphs for some of the glyph spots? And, what's the trap for treasure glyphs?

I'm excited, still haven't decided which army I want to bring. VC makes a lot of possibilities.
Old January 4th, 2019, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
I will be there unless otherwise (work). It looks like my dad cannot make it. I was trying to get my cousin to cone too but he's very busy having a kid in all, so he's very unlikely.

One question: what's up with the treasure glyphs? The five maps posted don't normally use them. Are you going to sub in treasure glyphs for some of the glyph spots? And, what's the trap for treasure glyphs?

I'm excited, still haven't decided which army I want to bring. VC makes a lot of possibilities.
A shame to hear about your cousin and dad but maybe next time.

As for your question Long answer: I haven't made the maps yet (starting this weekend) so I haven't noticed that treasure glyphs aren't normally used. The list of treasure glyphs and normal glyphs I posted are just the running list I use for those glyphs respectfully. I won't be subbing any glpyhs it just so happens there are none on any of these maps.

Short answer: I won't use treasure glyphs, I just copy and paste my OP to other events without actually checking if certain types of glpyhs are used; good catch, sorry about the confusion.

Side note: Midnight Lagoon has an optional glyph location in the center replacing the crop out. I could put a treasure glyph there but I have no idea what the trap would be if I do. If I do decide to replace this I will make it optional (both players can decide if they want it at start of round) and I'll reduce the glyph pool as that would be the only one being used. Once again nice catch, you got me thinking now.

EDIT: I finished the maps and the glyph pool today; all set and ready for next week! I have decided to go with 1 optional treasure glyph on Midnight Lagoon in the middle there. Both players can decide if they want it or not. The traps for that will be: Roll a 1: The glyph is an illusion, remove it from the game. Roll a 2-5: Reverse the powers of the glyph; -1 attack, -1 defense, take 3 wounds. The glyph pool for treasures and normal power glyphs are updated in the OP.

Last edited by itsbuzzi; January 5th, 2019 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Glyphs and maps are done
Old January 6th, 2019, 02:17 PM

I'm going to try and convince my brother to join in the fun - I'm still locked in to attend
Old January 7th, 2019, 09:53 AM

Quote:
I'm going to try and convince my brother to join in the fun - I'm still locked in to attend
Good to hear! I'm just trying to confirm if I made enough maps for all of us. We should be good. See you there!

Old January 8th, 2019, 01:58 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Sorry to say I definitely won't be able to make this one. I am just finding out about it now since I was off Scapers since Thanksgiving, and I just got back from a long trip in Italy.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events