Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: Are these cards poorly done or are they good quality?
Good Quality? 36 87.80%
Poorly Done? 5 12.20%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 28th, 2022, 11:09 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: William099's customs!! New releases!!

Hey everybody there’s new cards

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 7th, 2022, 09:11 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Posted another new one, more to come once I get it back from the MCC.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 12th, 2022, 12:09 AM
the above

Anybody got anything they can say that can galvinize me to get back into making my customs lol? I've got boxes full of custom figures I want to make cards for but it just feels so daunting lol.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 12th, 2022, 07:25 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Pull out three figures that you like the aesthetic look of.
Play a game of heroscape with them off to the side.

If something doesn't strike you...put those three away and choose another three. Repeat process until the muse strikes.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; December 12th, 2022 at 07:25 AM. Reason: It may not really help but at least you'll get some games in.
Old January 3rd, 2023, 04:51 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Anybody got anything they can say that can galvinize me to get back into making my customs lol? I've got boxes full of custom figures I want to make cards for but it just feels so daunting lol.
Just take it one at a time. Pick up a figure, look at it, note any interesting details, see what inspiration strikes.

Also, don't pressure yourself to have fully formed ideas. Brainstorm whatever comes to mind, whether stat-line, class, special power, etc. Jot down whatever comes to mind for each mini and then revisit it again later.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 27th, 2023, 05:20 PM

Nate is surprisingly tart

Hey, William, new guy here. I saw some of the customs in the Custom Maker Mystery Box and I want to play-test them, but I don't know what minis they are. Can you provide a list of minis used in that category so I can try to buy them?

Here's a list of the ones that specifically interest me:
Pelagos, Adrasteia, Glaiphen, Ulfgar Greataxe, Kriv, BlackGaard Agent, Casrius, and Watcher

I can't promise great feedback when I get around to buying the minis and ordering cards because my friend tends to destroy me in this game, but I'll try my best to post what I think of your cards. Thanks for making such cool cards!
Old April 14th, 2023, 04:19 AM
the above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Hey, William, new guy here. I saw some of the customs in the Custom Maker Mystery Box and I want to play-test them, but I don't know what minis they are. Can you provide a list of minis used in that category so I can try to buy them?

Here's a list of the ones that specifically interest me:
Pelagos, Adrasteia, Glaiphen, Ulfgar Greataxe, Kriv, BlackGaard Agent, Casrius, and Watcher

I can't promise great feedback when I get around to buying the minis and ordering cards because my friend tends to destroy me in this game, but I'll try my best to post what I think of your cards. Thanks for making such cool cards!
Yes I can do that this weekend, sorry for the delayed response!

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 17th, 2023, 07:39 PM

Nate is surprisingly tart

No prob don't worry about it

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards