Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 11th, 2011, 07:32 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, Artscow testprint, 10-18-11

If you can do it in the next week sometime, that would be great!

ArtsCow announced a 25% off + free shipping code today that expires Nov. 21 their time:

25PCOFF

Last edited by UtahScott; November 17th, 2011 at 12:03 PM.
Old November 16th, 2011, 04:30 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, Artscow testprint, 10-18-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
If you can do it in the next week sometime, that would be great!

ArtsCow announced a 25% off + free shipping code today that expires Nov. 21:

25PCOFF
I just uploaded the fixes to Artscow.

I also improved the PDFs with a better font for the faction. (Thanks to Grison for finding that font.) I haven't redone the artscow cards' faction using that font yet, soon I hope.
Old November 17th, 2011, 12:09 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, Artscow, 11-16-11

Ordered!
Old November 17th, 2011, 01:57 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, Artscow, 11-17-11

I just made a new album of artscow cards, with the more interesting font for the factions. See first post for new link.

Today I also discovered how some of those font mistakes happened on some cards (where the power title runs longer than one line). It turns out that MSWord was changing 10 pt font to 12 pt font when I copied and pasted!! I have a video that proves this. Stupid MSWord. So it looks like there might be some such random font mistakes in my artscow C3G cards that I have to fix. Ugh.
Old May 16th, 2012, 07:03 PM

Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, Artscow, 11-17-11

Mathguy, are you planning on doing C3V Wave 15 ArtsCow cards as well? It sounds like they'll be posted before the end of the month, and there's an ArtsCow special that ends May 28 their time.

In the meantime, the three latest SoV cards are here:
Zettian Infantry, Tyrian & Priscus.
Old July 22nd, 2012, 10:29 PM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, July 22, 2012

I just updated the first post with updated links for the latest C3V wave 15 and the two latest SoV cards. Unfortunately I didn't have time to do the Artscow versions - sorry. (I've been travelling.) It might be the middle of August before I have time again.
Old July 22nd, 2012, 10:30 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Thanks Mathguy

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 23rd, 2012, 01:17 PM

Yes, thanks, your ArtsCow cards are amazing. They are worth the wait!

Only missing the Zettian Infantry, I think. I'll proofread these later this week when I have time.
Old July 23rd, 2012, 09:02 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Yes, thanks, your ArtsCow cards are amazing. They are worth the wait!

Only missing the Zettian Infantry, I think. I'll proofread these later this week when I have time.
Thanks for noticing that. The Zettian Infantry has been added (to page 2, to preserve the chronological order of the cards). The first page's links have been updated.
Old September 23rd, 2012, 10:36 PM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, July 23, 2012

The artscow versions of Wave 15 and the latest SoV cards have been made (14 cards). See link in first page.
Old September 24th, 2012, 07:50 PM

Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, artscow versions, Sept 23, 20

Mathguy,

I see that you've updated your army cards for C3V/SoV Wave 15. Thanks! I've just proofread the ArtsCow versions, and here's my report:
Discrepancies:

Skull Demon ArtsCow card has no Defense listed, it's completely blank. Should be Defense 4.

Command Courier's Move is 6, not the listed 5 (both versions).

Elaria the Pale's Slippery should be [near the end] "...leaving engagement attacks when using Slippery," not "...when moving with Slippery." (both versions)

SkeletonS of Annellintia. (both versions)

Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Redundant Systems:
Should be "Redundant Systems markers on this card."
Not "Redundant Systems markers on this army card."

Should be "remove 1 Redundant Systems marker from this Army Card..."
Not "remove 1 Redundant Systems marker from this card..." (both versions)

Also, Cxurg'gyath has been voted in by nyys Sept. 4, but doesn't have an official SoV army card yet. If you wanted to get a bit ahead of the curve, that is.

PS. Post #1000, yay me.
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:12 PM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, artscow versions, Sept 23, 20

Thanks for proofreading. That's great.
I'll fix them when I get a chance.
The blank defense on Skull Demon is bizarre; I'll have to figure out what happened.

Quote:
Mathguy,

I see that you've updated your army cards for C3V/SoV Wave 15. Thanks! I've just proofread the ArtsCow versions, and here's my report:
Discrepancies:

Skull Demon ArtsCow card has no Defense listed, it's completely blank. Should be Defense 4.

Command Courier's Move is 6, not the listed 5 (both versions).

Elaria the Pale's Slippery should be [near the end] "...leaving engagement attacks when using Slippery," not "...when moving with Slippery." (both versions)

SkeletonS of Annellintia. (both versions)

Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Redundant Systems:
Should be "Redundant Systems markers on this card."
Not "Redundant Systems markers on this army card."

Should be "remove 1 Redundant Systems marker from this Army Card..."
Not "remove 1 Redundant Systems marker from this card..." (both versions)

Also, Cxurg'gyath has been voted in by nyys Sept. 4, but doesn't have an official SoV army card yet. If you wanted to get a bit ahead of the curve, that is.

PS. Post #1000, yay me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs