Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 4th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Dark Avengers/Cabal/H.A.M.M.E.R. Workshop

DARK AVENGERS
H.A.M.M.E.R.
THUNDERBOLTS

Designed Dark Avengers:
Iron Patriot (Norman Osborn)

Potential Dark Avengers:

First Team:
Ares
Hawkeye (Lester ???)
Ms. Marvel (Karla Sofen)
Sentry/Void
Spider-Man/Venom (Mac Gargan)
Wolverine (Akihiro)

Second Team:
Ai Apaec
Ms. Marvel (Deidre Wentworth)
Ragnarok
Scarlet Witch (June Covington)
Trick Shot
Wolverine (Tomi Shishido)

Designed Cabal Members:
Doctor Doom
Emma Frost
Namor
The Hood

Potential Cabal Members:
Loki (female)
Norman Osborn

Designed HAMMER Members:
none

Potential HAMMER Members:
HAMMER Agents
Norman Osborn
Superia
Victoria Hand

Original OP:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ronin; March 5th, 2019 at 03:01 PM.
Old October 4th, 2012, 01:51 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dark Avengers/Cabal/H.A.M.M.E.R. Faction Thread

Moonstone should be Ms. Marvel during the H.A.M.M.E.R. run.

I could see Venom simply having a Chomp power that only works on squad figures, maybe that removes a wound as well. Although with healing and Symbiotic Senses, he could get very hard to take down.

I always thought Iron Patriot would be a good place to re-use Master Motivator, but I like what you've done here too.

I could see Bullseye having Finish The Job, although that might make him too similar to Deadshot. I think Green Arrow II's piercing damage mechanic could also work well.

Wolverine (Daken) would be hard to distinguish from Classic Wolverine. His claws aren't adamantium, but just bone, so that could be a difference. Maybe 5 life, 6 move and the same stats as classic but with CCE?

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old October 5th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For Dark Avengers Initiate, I'm not loving the class changing aspect, as I fear we already have too many overlapping powers of those sorts in play, to the point where adding such a global one as this could create too many problems for me.

Also, the Avenger thing seems to be markers, right? I'd rather you could place a Dark Avenger marker on like up to 5 figures of those classes you control at the start of the game and do it like that.

I like Norman Osbourne's write up a lot. Master Manipulator is a lot more interesting with the tension provided by Goblin Within.

I'll try to take a look at the rest of these some time in the future, but those two interest me most right now.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 5th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Moonstone should be Ms. Marvel during the H.A.M.M.E.R. run.
That could also work, but she WAS a member of Thunderbolts as Moonstone, so I feel like we could conflate the two and sort of pile some later disguised variation traits on that version. but that's me; I'm not sure if she needs THREE designs and I think Meteorite + Moonstone is more sensible than Meteorite + Ms. Marvel.

Quote:
I could see Venom simply having a Chomp power that only works on squad figures, maybe that removes a wound as well. Although with healing and Symbiotic Senses, he could get very hard to take down.
I like that. We could bump up Symbiotic Senses further if need be; he's always struck me as the sort of Venom that takes hits rather than avoids them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
For Dark Avengers Initiate, I'm not loving the class changing aspect, as I fear we already have too many overlapping powers of those sorts in play, to the point where adding such a global one as this could create too many problems for me.

Also, the Avenger thing seems to be markers, right? I'd rather you could place a Dark Avenger marker on like up to 5 figures of those classes you control at the start of the game and do it like that.
I'm also really worried about that; on one hand, we DO have a ton of those sorts of powers nowadays and it could easily get confusing. On the other, I don't really want to make another "Avenger Markers" power, after Cap and Zemo. Having too many of those is equally sort of... ugh, feels kinda gross, y'know?

What he does is turn criminals and psychopaths into agents of the law. I just can't seem to think of a way to do that elegantly.
Old October 5th, 2012, 03:57 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Your "gross" is my "consistent" at least. But the fact that currently you can put multiples of these markers on a single card does hit me as "gross".

You could just give him a leadership power that helps him direct criminals and psychopaths ala Kingpin, without an actual class change. Are there enough lawmen synergies out there that we care about them getting? (You were going Operative anyway, so I'm thinking no).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 5th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

The problem with simply keeping them as Criminals is that they'll be getting Criminal boosts - Kingpin can order them around, Black Mask can help them out, that sort of thing. Iron Patriot's army should be "the good guys." He shouldn't be a part of the Criminal faction.
Old October 5th, 2012, 04:05 PM

But were they really good guys anyway? Are back door dealings with criminals out of the question?

Old October 5th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Hmm, that's a fair point... there is certainly a lot of "backdoor" feel to it all.

I suppose, as long as we can find a way to make Iron Patriot in charge and not holding hands with other Criminal leaders, it would be workable.
Old October 5th, 2012, 04:58 PM

Give him a power like Kingpin's and they'd be redundant drafts.

Old October 5th, 2012, 05:35 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How about something like:

CRONYISM
While Iron Patriot is in play, whenever an Army Card you control refers to the Agent class, it refers to the Criminal, Assassin, and Thief classes as well.

Not sure exactly how well that idea translates, or how useful it would be really.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old October 5th, 2012, 09:51 PM

Oye. Even more class chaos.

Old October 5th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

One thing I want to sort of capture is the "volatile" relationship between Iron Patriot and his team - if he doesn't keep his eye on them, they're not going to follow orders. I feel like some retooling is necessary for that, though, looking over his powers... at this point I feel like dropping the class change is probably a good idea.

But at the same time I really like the theme of his "team" working with him, but his team - the guys in the first post - shouldn't be any more loyal than the average criminal. For the most part, they aren't! So in that case, I'd change their classes back to normal - Assassin, Psychopath, all that. I'm not sure if I want to give Psychopaths any synergy, but at the same time, it'd be odd just calling Mac Gargan a "Criminal," y'know?

Bah so much thinking... I do like Master Motivator, the more I think of it, and I'd like to give him some sort of general Order Marker Hog power. Maybe some sort of reverse self-importance? Where Order Markers can end up activating the wrong figure?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy