Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 13th, 2015, 02:28 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: M.R.D. Trooper (Initial Playtesting Phase)

Looks pretty balanced to me. Even with them not being able to fully negate his speed dodge since it was built into his base def., they still came up even at 215 points.
Old September 13th, 2015, 09:26 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work and analysis japes.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 13th, 2015, 01:14 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Loss of test results is why I have used Evernote or Google Drive for testing for a long time. Either of those has the added benefit of being used across multiple devices.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 13th, 2015, 01:45 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Loss of test results is why I have used Evernote or Google Drive for testing for a long time. Either of those has the added benefit of being used across multiple devices.
I use Evernote a lot and should have used it here but I used notepad+ because I was able to quickly edit it with the formatting so I could copy paste directly into the thread. Notepad+ color codes tags so they are easy to find and fill out the text between.

Lesson learned.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 14th, 2015, 01:39 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Possible figure option or proxy.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 14th, 2015, 02:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Their is an A.R.G.U.S. Agents design up for vote by the public, I'm assuming that was the figure that was going to be used but you can double check and see if they had another figure in mind.
Old September 14th, 2015, 02:34 PM

Nice catch YK. I bet that is the figure they want to use. It is a nice sculpt and cheap.
Oh well, it will make a nice proxy.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 14th, 2015, 03:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice catch YK. I bet that is the figure they want to use. It is a nice sculpt and cheap.
Oh well, it will make a nice proxy.
Yeah, paint that sucker blue and you are good to go. I have a box full of airborne elite I picked up when I thought I was going to YK them to look like cobra commandos and then I thought a little black paint would work for some cool looking Hulkbuster soldiers...then I decided I'd leave them alone for now and use them for everything else. I actually have been using them in the Playtest here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 14th, 2015, 11:52 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: Hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
For army tests I guess to maximize their effectiveness is there a figure that can boost the attack of a common human that is not a citizen or d20 booster that works for them.

I'm sure I am way overthinking this thing but hey that's what I do when I'm new at something.
Vertigo?

~Dysole, who thinks she is one of the more underrated C3G figures
Nice call. I managed to get a game in with her and 8 troopers against Wolverine and Jubilee and she made a difference several times. The troopers still didn't come out on top but her impact was there. At least once her movement power kept Wolverine from getting close enough to take out the troopers and when the troopers rolled low on attack there was usually at least a blank in there so the defense reduction on a low 4 defense figure like Wolverine helped them get him down.

Old September 20th, 2015, 10:07 AM
A Man of Taste

I'm almost done here but I need to type up the other reports later. Here is the first test where they seemed over matched but it was still fun.

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 30
- Give a brief overview. THe MRD didn't do so well here but I intentionally built the army they faced to exploit what I saw as their weaknesses. Ranged multi attackers. Throwing Jubilee in with Deadpool meant I was getting 2 attacks of 4 plus either 2 attacks of 2 or 1 attack of 4 each turn. Ontop of that everytime Deadpool got hit, Bob was there and if he rolled well his 1 wound was all that was needed to take out an MRD. In addition since they were all ranged they didn't have to move to engage so Vertigo's movement power never came into play in this game. It was still fun.
Map: Swamp Lab
Units: M.R.D. Trooper x9 and Vertigo (30x9 plus 90=360) VS Deadpool, Jubilee, and Bob (285+60+25 = 370)
Spoiler Alert!

I played this with the ruling that Deadpool could heal at the end of the round because the Negation expired first and that had an impact as DP was down to one life and healed up to 2 and was hit for 1 early the next round. Bob was a Beast here.

I plan on running this same test over again.

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 30
- Give a brief overview. Had AMT ever hit vs Wolverine this would have gone to the MRD. 3 times they had Wolverine down to his last life but with his healing of 4 per round he managed to stay in until the end. I initially thought that these guys would be great at bringing the Healing Factor X guys down to earth since they often have lower defense and allow a 3 attacking figure a chance at wounding them and I think that is still holds it just never worked out in this one.
Map: Swamp Lab
Units: M.R.D. Trooper x8 and Vertigo (30x8 plus 90=330) VS Wolverine & Jubilee(280+60 = 340)
Spoiler Alert!

so far I have them at 3-4 and the only lopsided match was the loss against deadpool and hey...its deadpool and besides Bob did most of the damage so I'll chalk that one up to luck.

If anything they may be under powered but I don't think dropping them to 25 or lowering the AMT roll one would be worth it. I think some better testers may be able to squeeze the 30 out of them as is so I think I am good with them as they are for 30 points.

Last edited by japes; September 20th, 2015 at 01:51 PM.
Old September 20th, 2015, 01:59 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: M.R.D. Trooper (Vote for Public Playtesting)

Since there isn't a lot going on with these guys Seven test seems like plenty so unless someone with more experience sees something I am missing...

I Propose that we vote for Public Playtesting at 30 points each.
@SirGalahad
@Viegon YEA
@TrollBrute YEA
@IAmBatman YEA
@Karat YEA
@johnny139 YEA

Last edited by japes; September 20th, 2015 at 07:47 PM.
Old September 20th, 2015, 02:17 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: M.R.D. Trooper (Vote for Public Playtesting)

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library