Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old July 10th, 2019, 07:35 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Old July 10th, 2019, 09:47 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Would there be two people wanting to play a game tonight (or in the next couple of nights)? My buddy @TrueMurray and I have a crazy idea we'd like to try out and are looking for a couple of guinea pigs.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 10th, 2019, 09:49 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Wanna tell us the weird idea?
Old July 10th, 2019, 09:50 PM

Coolio Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Would there be two people wanting to play a game tonight (or in the next couple of nights)? My buddy @TrueMurray and I have a crazy idea we'd like to try out and are looking for a couple of guinea pigs.
I am interested! Not tonight but for a night this weekend. Especially if it is a multiplayer game

Edit: Also available tomorrow night
Old July 10th, 2019, 09:54 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm interested, depending on when. Not available tonight, but would be available tomorrow night. Unsure about my availability over the weekend.
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:00 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Basically game casting. I've had the idea for a while since I've become a huge fan of watching strategy games on YouTube (like StarCraft, AoE II, and Sir H's channel), and was thinking how it would be cool to have something like that for Heroscape. Kind of like what Sir H does, but with more of a gameplay commentary perspective. I was talking to True about it at our last Utah gathering and we decided why not pull a Thanos and do it ourselves. Best case scenario it works out and we have something to contribute to the community, worst case we get an excuse to hang out for a bit and watch a fun game.

So really what we're looking for is a couple people to just play a game while we watch and talk about it as a kind of trial run to see if it's feasible to do.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:02 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Basically game casting. I've had the idea for a while since I've become a huge fan of watching strategy games on YouTube (like StarCraft, AoE II, and Sir H's channel), and was thinking how it would be cool to have something like that for Heroscape. Kind of like what Sir H does, but with more of a gameplay commentary perspective. I was talking to True about it at our last Utah gathering and we decided why not pull a Thanos and do it ourselves. Best case scenario it works out and we have something to contribute to the community, worst case we get an excuse to hang out for a bit and watch a fun game.

So really what we're looking for is a couple people to just play a game while we watch and talk about it as a kind of trial run to see if it's feasible to do.
I'd be down to be a player for it tomorrow night if you want to run it then.

I would like to be able to listen to the game cast though

For anyone else who wants to play, I'd prefer to play any of the Gencon formats. Possibly Assasination?
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:20 PM

Coolio Woo who?
Smile Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
Quote:

For anyone else who wants to play, I'd prefer to play any of the Gencon formats. Possibly Assasination?
If you are fine with a newer player, I will likely be available tomorrow night. Not as familiar with the assassination mode but I could play others (or learn )
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That would be great! For listening to the cast, if you mean during then I would be hesitant, just because if we're talking strategy we don't want to influence the game itself with our commentary. But afterwards I'd be more than happy to shoot you (or anyone else playing) the recording, especially if you'd like to view/listen and give approval before we posted it online.

10 Points Under Videos

Old July 10th, 2019, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That would be great! For listening to the cast, if you mean during then I would be hesitant, just because if we're talking strategy we don't want to influence the game itself with our commentary. But afterwards I'd be more than happy to shoot you (or anyone else playing) the recording, especially if you'd like to view/listen and give approval before we posted it online.
Yeah, I mean listening after the game is over.

Not worried about approval or anything like that though, just curious and interested to listen in on what the commentary sounded like.

How about tomorrow (Thursday, 7/11/19) at 9 pm EST?

Sounds like @Coolio would be the other player

The format description for Assasination at Gencon this year is: "Players bring a 475 point army, 16 figure limit, no marvel. You must bring at least 3 heroes and / or uncommons (more is ok). You cannot have the same uncommon hero more than once. The game will be played using the following format. First place your units, second give your opponent your unique/uncommon hero cards. Finally simultaneously reveal which hero of your opponent you would like to assasinate. Check victory conditions at the end of each turn. Also if your chosen hero leaves your team (Mindshackle, Stab in the Back) for longer than the end of the turn, it is consider as a defeat."

Last edited by Chris Perkins; July 10th, 2019 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Added Assasination format description
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:33 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm also down to play if you want to get a test in tonight. I could use some practice for OHS 33.
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:35 PM
This is merely a joke.

Turns out I won't be available tonight, but it sounds like a fantastic idea and I'd love to play and/or watch in the future!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events