Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

View Poll Results: I speak for trees, but YOU vote for them! Which RttFF is your favorite?
1. Big 15-height!!! 68 50.00%
2. 12-height, standing tall 38 27.94%
3. 11-height, blue-green tint 11 8.09%
4. 11-height, yellow-green tint 8 5.88%
5. 10-height, the runt... 11 8.09%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 16th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Favorite Sculpt Thread 30: Trees from RttFF

If you missed any favorite sculpt threads, head to the
Polls Directory

Let's take a break from the figures and dice and discuss the trees!

(L-R/1-5)

Yeah, I'm serious. Road to the Forgotten Forest has to be one of the more essential of the terrain-enhancing packs.
Especially for the five evergreens included.
So, out of the set, which is your favorite-looking tree or most valued for map design?
Or perhaps one has a better flavor than the rest.
Why?
Old October 16th, 2007, 08:34 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
I like the 12 height one. I don't know why, maybe the color or its straightness.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old October 16th, 2007, 08:39 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I voted the Runt. Always liked it, but I don't know why.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old October 16th, 2007, 08:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
The 12-Height: not the biggest, but still a good second best.
Old October 16th, 2007, 08:42 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
The 12-Height: not the biggest, but still a good second best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaknight
I like the 12 height one. I don't know why, maybe the color or its straightness.
Me too. 15 is too big at its base to use in great numbers (I own 10 RttFFs and always implement a lot of trees) for my small-medium sized maps.
The 11 twins are always accomodating as they come in a pair.
I usually put 10-height on elevated terrain to boost its effectivness, so it's already at a disadvantage.

12-height gets my vote.

Oh, also 12-height's color seems the most lush of the four, single-spaced trees!
Old October 16th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmmm...I can tell you my least favorite is the 15-Height tree since it is difficult to fit many of them on a small/medium map but I still like it. The others trees are all about equal in coolness. Tough call. Can we get an additional option for They are all great!!

Newb.
Old October 16th, 2007, 11:10 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker
I had to go with the yellow green. They're a nice change every now and then in a forest.

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old October 17th, 2007, 08:01 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
I like the Big 15. It makes a great LOS blocker.
Old October 18th, 2007, 01:18 AM

grizz is surprisingly tart
My vote is for the big 15 but I use all of them when building a map.

Old October 18th, 2007, 05:28 PM

marro_master has disabled reputation
i think that the 12 height one looks the realest so it got my vote

want to read a good fanfic? read "after the swarm" and if you really liked that please read my sequal, after the swarm, fight for survival!
both of these fanfics have action, dispair, adventure, and marro! it will be worth the read trust me on this one
Old April 1st, 2011, 12:37 PM

Lucky is surprisingly tart
Re: Favorite Sculpt Thread 30: Trees from RttFF

Of coarse bigger is better.

He is not just a devastating opponent, he is the bait; hence the name Master of the Hunt.
Old April 1st, 2011, 12:45 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Favorite Sculpt Thread 30: Trees from RttFF

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion