Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old September 9th, 2007, 02:26 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
2007 NFL Season

Here ya go folks....lets keep it all in one nice thread.

Week 1

Go Dolphins!!!!!!!!

Gotta love the fact that they go for the TD with 4 seconds left before the 1/2 rather than kicking the field goal.

EDIT: We lost

Jets just gave up a 108 yard 2nd half kickoff return...oh BTW and a new NFL record...

J E T S suck suck suck
Old September 9th, 2007, 03:19 PM
I got your favorite member right here

Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker
Oh baby!

Hated to drop the cash, but I couldn't resist getting NFL / Yahoo season pass. Every game, every week, for up to 48 hrs. after the game. That's right, fellas, its 4:20 a.m. here in Korea and I'm rockin' out to some hardcore Panthers action! I'll get up tomorrow, hit the gym, and come home to watch the Chargers...and whatever else I want.

The internet--thanks AlGore.

Update: Panthers: 1-0-0 NFC South Leaders

Game Grades:
Offense--A: Over 150 on the ground and 200 in the air.
Defense--B: Contained the Rams and shut down their ground game in the 2nd half.
O Line--A: Only 2 false starts, no holding penalties, no sacks, and only 2 knock downs. Nice.
Run game--B+: Williams fumble I can forgive: it was a perfect hit. The Foster fumble, not so much. Still, great day overall.
QB--A: Mistake free football with a great completion % when you factor the 4 that were thrown away. Jake was relaxed and in control.
Recievers--A: No drops, spread the ball around, and Steve Smith, baby!
D line--B: Solid performance once they settled down; nothing outstanding, but no big mistakes either. Good work on the run game.
Secondary--B+: Not the most talented bunch in football, they performed pretty darn well against some talented recievers. Against a better O line, though, they're going to need to step it up.
Special Teams--C+: Lackluster returns and poor kick return coverage almost burned the team bad. Good punting, but how could he miss that 1st field goal that badly? Short and to the left? C'mon!

You are the brute squad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh finally
And go Flock yourself.
Old September 9th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Alright, Steelers just laid some smack down on the Browns, though the fact that they had penalties pretty much the whole time throughout the game didnt really help the Browns any.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old September 9th, 2007, 04:37 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
REDSKINS all the way!! :banana:

Old September 9th, 2007, 04:49 PM

Mindfreak is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius
Alright, Steelers just laid some smack down on the Browns, though the fact that they had penalties pretty much the whole time throughout the game didnt really help the Browns any.
STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!! :banana:

browns suck..
Old September 9th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Wasn't there like some sort of Super Bowl last year? If so, why do we need another season of Football (or any sport for that matter) any more?

~Malechi, who enjoys playing sports but can never grasp the idea of watching someone else play ... HeroScape Tournament! Great! I will watch from my recliner while stuffing my face full of chips and beer.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old September 9th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Great! I will watch from my recliner while stuffing my face full of chips and beer.[/i]
You say it like its a bad thing...

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old September 9th, 2007, 07:55 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Vikes did alright today.
Old September 9th, 2007, 08:19 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
Oh, I forget to mention. The Cowboys suck!

Old September 9th, 2007, 09:54 PM

NiteRaider is surprisingly tart
I'm in my first Fantasy Football league this year.

Right now I'm down 130.7-129.

C'mon Shockey! C'mon M. Barber! C'mon Ocho Cinco! (MONDAY)

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old September 9th, 2007, 11:25 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: 2007 NFL Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Here ya go folks....lets keep it all in one nice thread.

Week 1

Go Dolphins!!!!!!!!

Gotta love the fact that they go for the TD with 4 seconds left before the 1/2 rather than kicking the field goal.

EDIT: We lost

Jets just gave up a 108 yard 2nd half kickoff return...oh BTW and a new NFL record...

J E T S suck suck suck

You like the Dolphins too? My dad got offered tickets to the game, but he had a Cross Country match saturday and had to turn them down. I want them to go far this season, but the Redskins played a heck of a game...

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old September 10th, 2007, 01:03 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Okay, I know the Bills lost, but I think we're going to be seeing a LOT of Marshawn Lynch

Go '9ers!

~Aldin, also rooting for Cal

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media