Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 1st, 2006, 02:08 AM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
EOV at Walmart in Mount Vernon, WA

I just picked up a master set with EOV at Walmart in Mount Vernon. As of tonight when I got it, there was still one more remaining on the shelf. If anyone lives around there they might be able to grab it if they stop by soon. Hey it's even open 24 hours! hehe...
Old September 1st, 2006, 12:20 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
they're 25 bucks arround here.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old September 1st, 2006, 01:07 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
jeeze, i want some cheap master sets.
Old September 3rd, 2006, 02:26 AM

Faustus is surprisingly tart
Just posting to say thanks for the tip and I finally got my EOV. I've been looking everywhere for those guys!

If anybody was thinking of going out to Mt. Vernon to get them, then you're still in luck. I scoured the store looking for misplaced heroscape stuff or stuff on clearance (found nothing!) but I did find TWO more MS with EOV! They are located above the "educational books" in the toys section. You'll have to ask for assistance in getting them down.

I'm just happy I finally got mine and the search is over.

The outdoors is what happens when I'm going from one place to another.
Old September 3rd, 2006, 02:40 AM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Yay! You're welcome and I'm so glad that this helped you out. As for clearance, it was empty because I grabbed the last two RTFF for $15 each.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales