Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 21st, 2006, 11:54 AM
Master Custom Creator & HS Codex Editor-in-Chief

atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby!
Wave 4 Finally Comes to Canada

Wave 4, Zanafor's Discovery, is now available at Wally Mart. The catch here was store only shipped one box of wave 4 expansion on initial orders. So most have about a dozen master set, half dozen Raknar's Vision sets and only 1 box of Zanafor Discovery which has one package of each group.
D'oh.

And it appear ToyRUs are not getting Wave 4 in Canada, only Wally Mart.
But TRS has Thundra and Wally Mart does not.
This is getting quite fustrating.

Let the stampeed begin!
Happy hunting.

P.S. I already got mine.

The Meaning of Life is to Give Life Meaning!

The More I learn, the Less I know.
Old August 21st, 2006, 12:35 PM

MrBishop is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Thanks for the info Atmospro. Hopefully the Toronto area Walmart's have some as well. When did you get yours? I was at Walmart on Saturday and they still only had the Masterset.

The ToyRUs's in Toronto (I have been to them all in the last month, I know Im sad but a dedicated fan!) have lots of Tundra and Jandar's Oath but nothing else!

Did you ever find the lava set in Canada or do I need to plan a trip south of the border for that?
Old August 21st, 2006, 12:59 PM
Master Custom Creator & HS Codex Editor-in-Chief

atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby!
I live in the GTA, well just north and I have seen them in Newmarket, Vaughan and York (Keele and Lawrence). All the stores are getting them. Some are soldout on initial orders and some haven't put them out yet from what I was told. If you drive around to a few store you will find them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishop
The ToyRUs's in Toronto (I have been to them all in the last month, I know Im sad but a dedicated fan!) have lots of Tundra and Jandar's Oath but nothing else!
Yea me Too.

Lava sets. I had another member here send them to me from the state, my understanding is that they area US TRS exclusive and are not coming to Canada. So to answer the question yes you need to plan a trip or find talk to a US member that will send them to you. Losts of people are good that way.

The Meaning of Life is to Give Life Meaning!

The More I learn, the Less I know.
Old August 21st, 2006, 01:27 PM

LoneDragon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Wave 4 would never have come to Virginia if I hadn't ordered it from Housemouse. I've never seen it in any store.

I only drink the blood of my enemies, and occasionally a strawberry yoohoo.

Good Trades: R˙chean, Vydar, kboleen, Hahma
Old August 21st, 2006, 01:58 PM

Thanks Atmospro. I will have to make a few visits to my least favourite store over the next few days to see if I can pick some up.

Also sounds like a trip across the border will be in order at some point also. I am still missing many of the sets from first two waves that I would like to pick up in the US as well if I can find them. Maybe Sunday of the labour day weekend I will round up the family for a trip.

If you ever are in the city and are looking for a game let me know! I have two buddies who I play with and one just had a kid (well his wife did anyways) so he is out of commission for awhile and the other is in North Bay. Quite the trek for a game so I dont get to play him very often.
Old August 21st, 2006, 05:29 PM

countblah has disabled reputation
Good to know. Last time I checked Wal-Mart, they just had wave 3. This is bueno news. Let's hope they make it out to Regina.

Gracias.

Waiting for my old avatar to dry off. And to quit stinking, too.

Old August 22nd, 2006, 01:50 PM

Aranas has disabled reputation
Still nothing in Quebec

Things you might have missed in the rulebook:
Figures can't pass through friendly engaged figures.
Figures can't attack themselves.

SITE D'HEROSCAPE FRANCOPHONE, C'EST PAR ICI
Old August 25th, 2006, 08:18 AM

I found the Lawmen and Samurai at the Walmart at St. Clair & Runneymeade in Toronto last night. The search continues for the rest of wave 4!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales