Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Notices

Old March 13th, 2018, 10:57 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: NEW CONTEST!!! - Contest Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Hey judges, if we made some changes with our maps, do we need to create a new post with the updated versions or can we just go back and edit the original post?
Go back and edit the original post. But do post and let us know you made changes. Thanks!

(though I still like the original version of Rennoc Ruins)

ARV judges - I have made changes to both Valledonn Fortress and Wooded Crossroads of Korland and have edited my original post with the updated version of the maps. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for the heads up!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 14th, 2018, 01:42 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well. So far I see 14 maps with most folks submitting two each.

I know which are my favorites so far. Looking forward to the vote.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old March 14th, 2018, 02:58 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think I may send an updated version of one of my maps I submitted, I just don’t have access to my laptop right now
Old March 14th, 2018, 04:01 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here are both of my submissions to the contest. The same two I've been spending 92% of my recent HeroScapers activity addressing.

Kyrien Plateau

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Tealeron Ten Years After

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 14th, 2018, 05:07 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the submissions!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 14th, 2018, 06:21 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Hey judges, if we made some changes with our maps, do we need to create a new post with the updated versions or can we just go back and edit the original post?
Go back and edit the original post. But do post and let us know you made changes. Thanks!

(though I still like the original version of Rennoc Ruins)
Judges - I have gone back and made changes to my entries. They are updated in my original post and ready to go!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old March 14th, 2018, 06:58 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow. It is going to be hard to narrow it down to 10 finalists. Great map submissions so far . . . and I know we are going to get quite a few at the last minute. Thank you to all the map builders for the backstories and thoughtful, exquisite maps. Well done!
Old March 14th, 2018, 07:34 PM

Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker

Here is my submission:

Soulrazer Ruins

Bio: From the Compendium "In the heart of Bleakwoode, unreachable by all but the most determined traveler, stands an abandoned temple. The relentless winds blowing through this mysterious place carry strange voices that mutter and gibber, keen and howl. These voices are said to drive all but the most resolute insane."
Old March 14th, 2018, 10:56 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just updated my second submission, the Forgotten Forest Road!
Old March 15th, 2018, 01:50 AM

I was supposed to help @NecroBlade with his submission...and I took longer than he probably would have liked. Assuming he didn't get my PM and would still like to submit..I've gone ahead and posted his submission below for him.

Download

Map Bio: A barren hill where Migol III built a tomb for his father, Archkyrie Migol II. Thieves have turned the tomb into an empty ruin, but the catacombs underneath the tomb (and in the rock of Barrenspur) are said to still hold great riches. Empty ruin or not, there are still tales of treasure at the hill of the tomb of Migol II. And where there is said to be treasure, there will be treasure seekers. Armies locked in the battle of all time, especially, will take any advantage they can get, even if it means fighting once again over the repeatedly ravaged ruins of Migol III’s poor father.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 15th, 2018, 02:04 AM

Submissions are closed!

Thank you all for participating. We had another great turnout of 18 Map submissions. We really appreciate the time and effort you've put into making these maps competitive, thematic and balanced. We're excited for this contest and can honestly say this is probably the tightest set of maps we'll have to score. Some contests it was pretty easy to weed out the outliers...but we're all scratching our brow on this one...Very well done everyone! We'll have the maps scored and the Top 10 posted no later than this Saturday, after which we'll open the public poll for the #1 map which will receive the coveted @TREX Dice Tower:

The Great Altar of Ullar!
Spoiler Alert!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 15th, 2018, 09:24 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Can somebody check the legality of the placement of the wall in my map Bloodred River Narrows? I just realized that I haven't pulled out my physical road set in a while and I'm not 100% sure that all the road hexes fit around the wall as they are in the map.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla