Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old May 12th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: I'm new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
Not sure if any of you remember me from HS.NET or HSHQ, but my name is Hahn and I am new here. I was wondering if any of you have seen my od friends Hero, Homba, or Nwojedi.
Hahn, you have probably got my favorite avatar on any HS site. Yeah, I remember you from the HQ. I'm too much of a kiddie (in HS years) to have been on .net.
Thanks man! It really wasn't that hard to make. I did have to "outsource" the red silhoutte to someone but making an ani gif file is easy.
I think that is part of the appeal. It is so simple, yet it is pure genius. It's got this sense of humor to it. If it wasn't such a blatant rip off, I'd think of doing it to my avatar. Maybe I'll do it just for the giggles, but keep my avatar the same.
Old May 13th, 2006, 12:41 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Okay...so I'll hopefully find my little bruised smiley soon, but jcb231 is checking in.

I wish the layout of this site was more like HQ. That layout was great....maybe a survey could be done of the refugees here to see what changes to the layout could be made?
Old May 13th, 2006, 12:50 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Wow...I'm going to sound like such a whiner, but would it be possible to get a darker background? White is so....glaring...I cna feel the eyestrain already....no more long browsing sessions on these forums, I think my eyes can only stand it long enough to pop in and out briefly.

And a quick reply box would be nice....

I know, I'm picky, but HQ was really the type of boards I like, with all the features I enjoy, and a nice color scheme, something folks take for granted....I'm willing to start helping with the migration over here, but the format here needs to be improved a bit before I'll totally commit.
Old May 13th, 2006, 10:43 AM

bobofett has disabled reputation
White is sooo plain can we tone it down a bit with like dark grey. and also i think there should be a forum link up on the right side of the screen where the other links are.

Visit the worlds greatest website.
www.heroscapers.com/community
Old May 14th, 2006, 02:05 AM

mpw182 has disabled reputation
So here's where everyone went to. I have been a member of both .net and HQ (member #21). What's that? You've never heard of me before? Oh, well never mind, I'll just go stand over here for a while...

/Lurk mode ON

O_O

Hamsters have five toes but only four fingers. Hamsters have no thumbs. For if Hamsters had thumbs... they would rule the world!
Old May 18th, 2006, 05:12 PM

AnubisGX has disabled reputation
Hey everyone, you probably don't remember me from HQ. *sighs*
I feel bad that HQ is finally shut down, but here's hoping to the success of this site.

Guess I'll just join mpw182.
Entering Lurker mode...............
Lurker mode engaged.
Old May 18th, 2006, 05:16 PM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
I remember you AnubisGX. Glad to see you made it over here!
Old May 19th, 2006, 05:05 AM

AnubisGX has disabled reputation
Lurker mode disengaged.

Hehe, I knew some would.

Entering Lurker mode.........
Attempt failed.

Well what do you know?
Guess I won't be lurking anymore. =)
Old May 19th, 2006, 06:36 AM
ultradoug

Hi I'm ultradoug.
I've made 88 epic movie type things for heroscape. You must watch them all now.
My recent activitys include putting strayberry jelly on grungebob in chat as KH_Lover or DVF or whatever his name is dry humped him, then we had a wedding and they were marryed.

Ah true love. Gbob looked upset I dont know why.
Old May 19th, 2006, 04:39 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
ROLL CALL: JDTENOR
PRESENT!

Hey yall
What's up sorry to see HQ gone, THANK YOU, GLASSWALKER, and glad to see everyone here THANK YOU TRUTH, may this site last forever
Old May 21st, 2006, 11:37 AM
ylikone

Hello all... I'm Ylikone, the one with the site http://heroscape.isfoundhere.com. Anyway just thought I'd drop a note. The new Ignore button is great.
Old May 21st, 2006, 12:33 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by hero
**** all y'all smacktards...
Are we gonna have to ban this guy for foul language?!?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General