Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 23rd, 2010, 03:39 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Just for Fun Customs: Fox Sports Robot 02/07/11

I have been looking through the countless other pages of customs of the great beyond (you know, page 5 of this forum and beyond) and have seen some customs that brought a chuckle and a "that is really creative" thought to my mind.

I thought it would be fun to see some of the customs that have been created not for the purpose of winning a game but for the purpose of bringing a smile or even full-on laughter during a real game using the figure.

CLEATUS THE FOX SPORTS ROBOT

Love it or hate it, let's face it, Cleatus looks like he would make a great Soulborg melee warrior.

I thought of several abilities so instead of crowding a card I created several unique heroes for the FSR-011 series hat can synergize with one another.

(BTW, you can purchase these as key chains. I don't what the scale is but they might be HS compatible )

If you haven't seen it, check out the original news story here that launched Antoine into viral fame and fortune. Click here to see the music video that is now an internet (and iTunes) sensation.

MIKE THE UNDEAD CHICKEN
OK, believe it or not, I based this custom on real life (or real un-life) story. You can check out the epic saga of the real Mike the Headless Chicken. It really is a true story. It was first brought to my attention through a PBS documentary.

Anyhow, here is my rendition of Mike as an HS hero. I made him Vydar instead of Utgar because, come on, he is a chicken- how evil can he be?
Besides, Sudema needed some company...

These are all from pegasus (take a look at Rincewind- you thought the rats were annoying)...
Quote:
This thread aims to collect some of my not-so-serious customs.

TELE-TUBBIES:
Tele-tubbies, everybody loves to hate them. So why would you draft them?
Well, they're cheap (yes, I know you know they're cheap, but that is not what I meant). And if you manage to get them up close -their small size helps- they have a truly mind-blowing special attack:

THE GRINCH:
Do your friends always seem to pick up the good figures with all the nice specials, just when you wanted them?
Don't get mad, get even. The Grinch will snatch those nifty specials from right under their sniveling noses. That'll teach them.
Just watch those annoying Christmas Carollin' Whos.

SIR RENDER:
Do you feel lucky, punk, well do you? If so, then Sir Render is the guy for you. Drafting him is a hefty gamble as one bad roll means you're toast. But his negative point value allows you to seriously outdraft your opponent. Watch his dreams and army crumble as you roll (just don't roll a 1) all over him.

RINCEWIND:
For Discworlds' Rincewind running away is a religious act, it may not give you eternal life but it definitely gives you more life. Enlisting Rincewind means you're drafting the ultimate survivor. Sure, his tremendous speed (coming from a lifetime of running away) make him a good glyph grabber, but this is not where he shines. With Rincewind you'll never loose a game again. Sit back, relax. Let Rincewind do the running and watch your opponents' frustration grow and grow as they keep trying to take him down.
The B.I.V. brought us the iconic Knights who say Ni...

Whitestuff made this card in response to this post...

Mossman's offering...

Mr. Migraine brought us these which I think are funny regardless which side of the aisle you sit on...

Here are a few others...

My friends and I have never laughed so hard during a game of 'scape as when I played this guy in my army...

If you have created any "just for fun" customs or other novelty cards please post them in this thread or at least provide a link so we can all enjoy them.

Last edited by Lamaclown; September 13th, 2011 at 01:57 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 08:03 PM

masonator97 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Just for Fun Customs

You have made some really cool stuff man, keep it up.

The cake is a lie...
Old March 23rd, 2010, 10:11 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lamaclown again.
Thanks for the laughs!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 24th, 2010, 04:52 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

The polititons cards made my laugh out loud, just because of the puns on names. +rep
Old March 27th, 2010, 02:19 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Here. I kind of wanted to put them in their own thread so I could make a pseudo-announcement, but there they are.

~Dysole, who had way too much fun making them
Old March 27th, 2010, 03:02 PM

Lord Zaibatsu Woo who?

Thank you for compiling these, I found that the politicians were the most fun.
Old March 29th, 2010, 08:12 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Here. I kind of wanted to put them in their own thread so I could make a pseudo-announcement, but there they are.

~Dysole, who had way too much fun making them
Those are hilarious!Thanks for posting a link to them!
Old March 29th, 2010, 04:07 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Heres one I did that I think falls under your just for fun.

Old March 29th, 2010, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
Heres one I did that I think falls under your just for fun.

Thats great!
Change him a little to use the concept I used with Total Fruitcake above (actually consuming something) and you would end up with one wild game at the end.

or possibly...
Old May 25th, 2010, 12:24 PM

Added some holiday icon customs I made the stats for a while ago but just now got around to making the cards for them.
Old May 25th, 2010, 12:35 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here's a link to my infomercial inspired customs.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old May 26th, 2010, 03:55 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey lama the unit I posted earlier I wound up redoing so here is the modified card. Enjoy

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards