Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Notices

Old March 26th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sidekick Scenarios

I think a Spiderman VS Venom in the Bell Tower Scenario would be a great start.

A bell tower special rule that allows Spiderman to negate Venom's Spider Sense for that turn if he hits the bell or something, and a special rule where Spider Man's Spider Sense doesn't work on Venom at all.
Old March 26th, 2010, 06:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well, if that's the case, hitting the bell should probably also lessen Venom's normal defense to make up for the attack differential.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 26th, 2010, 06:09 PM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
WHy not? They're just as official as C3G figures!
Just saying here, but there is nothing Official about any Custom project.

Wolvie, feel free to use C3G units if you want to, no pressure. You should feel free to play with any custom toy you want to. Just make sure that you have lots of FUN!!!
Wow. time already...
Wolvie, I've got to go with Griffin here. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing official about any of the custom projects in this community, C3G, CMD, NM24 or UCS. Ultimately though, the choice of which figures you want to use and write scenarios is up to you. This is your idea, and a damn good one, but insofar as I'm concerned, here at least, you are the boss, period. IMHO, if you are going to use ANY of the customs on here, you should lean toward the C3G customs, because, quite frankly, the C3Gers are extraordinarily intensive in their playtesting of the figures they create. I'm not saying that they are better, not by any stretch of the imagination, but they do test the crap out of a figure before presenting it. After that, I'd go with NM24 and UCS figures. While untested, they do take an extreme beating when it comes to design and I feel would be well worth the time and effort to use. As a member of CMD, I'd love for you to use those figures as well, but we have a great deal of work left to be done until we are ready for scenarios, but the choice is yours. You decide what you feel is best for your idea and let us know. We'll happily roll with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
What about a Scenario where Deadpool must rescue Bob ?

There are a ton of Deadpool Customs, even a C3G one in the works, and there is a UCS approved Bob.

Break out some plastic Dinosaurs (Grinmak), and let teh hilarity ensue !!
This is a great idea, but, to be perfectly honest, I'd rather see something with official MS figures first so we know what direction to take in this thread. After busting chops on an official MS scenario, then move on to something more fun with customs from the community. That way, we have a clearly defined direction to take and the first bugs of this process can be worked out. Your choice, my .
What with the penny's anyway? don't get it...
and not sure when in the debate I called the C3G Custom cards officials, but I know there not.. But by far the best and most well balanced work in here

Good Idea to begin with some official cards, I'm here to learn, so I'll listen to your suggestion, A DeadPool will arrive though, Don't worry Adam.. But I think Griffin is on to something good with a Spedey Scenario.

If there is no one who protests begin time, I now Decide that A Spidey Scenario is the first that will be written to get into the whole writing together..

So the debate is now on a Spidey v.s. Venom showoff somehow! BRING IT OOOON!!
Old March 26th, 2010, 06:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The penny is his "2 cents worth".

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 26th, 2010, 06:13 PM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

Sorry.. Still don't get it
Old March 26th, 2010, 06:23 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
Sorry.. Still don't get it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
"My two cents" and its longer version "put my two cents in" is an American idiomatic expression, taken from the original British idiom expression: to put in "my two pennies worth" or "my tuppence worth." It used to preface the tentative stating of one’s opinion. By deprecating the opinion to follow — suggesting its value is only two cents, a very small amount — the user of the phrase hopes to lessen the impact of a possibly contentious statement, showing politeness and humility. However, it is also sometimes used with irony when expressing a strongly felt opinion. The phrase is also used out of habit to preface uncontentious opinions.
So you know. It's us damn dirty Americans and our idiomatic language.

Last edited by wulfhunter667; March 26th, 2010 at 06:30 PM.
Old March 26th, 2010, 06:27 PM

thank you for that lesson.. and people tell me it's stupid to you use time on a wierd game like this, but now who's stupid huh, Cause I just got smarter
Old March 26th, 2010, 10:41 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
thank you for that lesson.. and people tell me it's stupid to you use time on a wierd game like this, but now who's stupid huh, Cause I just got smarter
Yesterday, I finally learned how to correctly determine the probability of desired dice outcomes on pools of dice.

Me am's Smartz Noh !!

Scapemage, I didn't include CMD mostly because I was unaware that CMD ever actually had a finished release of any charecter. That's mostly due to your posting style often being overly eager/hostile and I avoid the CMD threads to avoid it.

The Spiderman/Belltower thing is fine with me. I threw in my suggestion to scare away chirping crickets
Old March 26th, 2010, 10:47 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
The Spiderman/Belltower thing is fine with me. I threw in my suggestion to scare away chirping crickets
What was your suggestion Adam? Somehow I missed it.
Old March 26th, 2010, 10:54 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So for the Scenario at hand

I was trying to think of how to do the belltower without using large amounts of the castle sets and I had an idea.

What if the Bell Tower was a series of small round maps ? One map for each level of the Bell Tower.

Then the scenario could me more a race to the top, with fighting along the way

Special Rule to encourage Spider-Man to race to top, untill he rings the Bell, Venom can completely ignore the results of Spider-Mans Spidey-Sense. After he rings the Bell, the roles are reveresed and spidey can use his spidey-sense again and venom is deprived of his Spider-Sense as he is wracked with pain

Sound good to anyone ?
Old March 26th, 2010, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Deadpool Rescues Bob Again: It must be Thursday

Someone else commented though that we might want to stay with official charecters for our first project here, and I'm happy either way.
Old March 26th, 2010, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Deadpool Rescues Bob Again: It must be Thursday

Someone else commented though that we might want to stay with official charecters for our first project here, and I'm happy either way.
Oh OK. I got that, I just didn't know that was you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios