Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old August 28th, 2016, 02:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
At least they made another season.

So many of my favorites were cancelled early. Thanks Fox.
That's the reason we DVR season one's of series. If it gets picked up for a second season we will watch the first season the summer before and head straight into the second season. My wife kept having shows she loved get canceled just as she was getting attached. Our DVR is currently full of the first season of both Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow. We've never seen an episode. Now we are cautious about Supergirl because now on CW is it truly a second season or is it CW's first season to see if it works. I believe story wise it's a continuation but financially speaking it's a first season.
The last straw for her was the Christian Slater "My own worst enemy" we both enjoyed the show and thought that it was unique as far as network TV and it was before we started following the "death watch lists on the internet so we had no way of knowing that it was already being downgraded when we were watching. We also both like the Jericho show (The US show not the other one)

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 28th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Supergirl works!
Also love LoT.
When I saw the previews for MOWE, my first thought was cancelled.
Though I thought the same thing for Lie to Me.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 28th, 2016, 11:23 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post

That's awesome!

I graduated from high school in 1985, so this show is right in my wheelhouse and brings back a lot of memories.
I felt the same watching it. I graduated in 1986.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old August 30th, 2016, 10:33 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
At least they made another season.

So many of my favorites were cancelled early. Thanks Fox.
That's the reason we DVR season one's of series. If it gets picked up for a second season we will watch the first season the summer before and head straight into the second season. My wife kept having shows she loved get canceled just as she was getting attached. Our DVR is currently full of the first season of both Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow. We've never seen an episode. Now we are cautious about Supergirl because now on CW is it truly a second season or is it CW's first season to see if it works. I believe story wise it's a continuation but financially speaking it's a first season.
A little more on Supergirl as they are replaying the first season.
I am enjoying the episodes even more the second time around. I am not watching any of the other replays.

I remember when the first season of Flash was being replayed, I got no joy out of them the second time until the Arrow crossover.
It is just not like that with Supergirl

I think it has to do with the way the writers made of habit of making you dislike characters at first but then would detail why they were like that and gives them redemption.

Seeing the characters again but knowing what would happen really changed the perspective. I am more interested in the second season of Supergirl than LoT which is my favorite of the CW comic shows.

The next season will have Superman and I imagine at least one more crossover with Flash/Arrow/LoT.

The first season had plenty of great characters, Red Tornado early was really good and the Flash crossover is top notch.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 1st, 2016, 04:00 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Netflix of the Wrist

Watched Stranger Things after I finished Sense8. It was solid. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed Sense8 more and I think it's a stronger show. We'll see how the respective Season 2s are.

~Dysole, finding it hilarious that both felt like multiple genres at various times
Old September 1st, 2016, 05:27 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Its Never Too Late, (or something like that) with Henry Winkler, William Shatner, Terry Bradshaw, George Foreman, and a sidekick younger comedian acting goofy like on a Korean reality game show which its based on. Totally stupid...

...and now I have to go back and find the first episode On Demand (NBC).
Old September 1st, 2016, 05:31 PM

Anyone watching Battlebots?
I think the Finals are tonight.
Total nerdy goodness.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 1st, 2016, 05:37 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I watch the YT clips whenever they're up. Love 'em.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 1st, 2016, 05:45 PM

Did you see the one with the net? People got really bitter.

They must have outlawed chain weapons. I remember seeing an old one and that thing was unstoppable. It was basically a flat topped pyramid of steel with a spinning shaft on top with a chain attached.
It ripped everything to shreds.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 1st, 2016, 05:50 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

The one with the net was hilarious. That was Complete Control, right? I love that bot. At least it's different. And I'm sure they knew when they did it that the match would end that way. It was awesome.

= =
Old September 1st, 2016, 06:58 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Anyone watching Battlebots?
I think the Finals are tonight.
Total nerdy goodness.
Yeah we watch Battlebots for sure. We root against Tombstone all the time

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 1st, 2016, 08:48 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

For sure. Spinners are annoying.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV