Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old March 3rd, 2012, 04:02 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

A friend of mine has been forcing me to play some League of Legends lately and it's not that bad.

I'm talking to a girl on a dating website, and we're planning on playing it.

Game = kind of cool

Game + woman = super cool

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old March 4th, 2012, 10:44 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Finished Amalur: Reckoning last night. All in all, the story is fairly interesting, but there's too much side content to make it the crux of the game. I thoroughly loved the character building though, and the combat kept me entertained all the way to the end. It's a bit too easy, even on the hardest setting, but the combat system is surprisingly deep, allowing for a lot of neat tricks if you experiment with your attacks and find what you can do to interrupt and chain different weapons and spells.
Old March 4th, 2012, 01:29 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I got the Third Age: Total War mod for Medieval 2: Total War last night/this morning. Now to test it out.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old March 4th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Gearing up for ME3 at midnight tomorrow. Headed to Gamestop right after class. So ready to save the universe. BRING IT ON!

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old March 7th, 2012, 09:23 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If anyone wants to play some ME3 multiplayer, shoot me a PM. I'm on the PC.
Old March 7th, 2012, 09:29 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Also, if you didn't know already. Alienware giving out a free sniper rifle to all PC players.

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaw...ct-3-giveaway/
Old March 7th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

ME3 also here - Was up till 1am

Games great so far, can't wait to see how it all ends.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old March 7th, 2012, 12:20 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
If anyone wants to play some ME3 multiplayer, shoot me a PM. I'm on the PC.
Same here. I'd love to have less playthroughs with random people, if I can.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old March 7th, 2012, 01:48 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

I've been playing a bit of SC2 to stay in practice, but mostly I've been replaying Sonic Adventure 2 for nostalgia. IMO, Adventure 2 is better than any game in the series that came after it. Additionally, the game doesn't (for lack of a better term) feel old when I play it like OOT, WW, or SSBM do, to the point that I actually checked google to make sure the release date of 2001 was not a typo on the box.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old March 7th, 2012, 01:55 PM

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

ME3. Great game. Only about 5 hours into the story. Mostly been playing multiplayer. If you're on PS3, PM me. Although I did get thrown in with a great group the other night. They were 3 friends and then me and we ended up beating like 4 missions and getting somewhere in the area of 120k XP for each and 19k credits.

Old March 7th, 2012, 02:35 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
ME3. Great game. Only about 5 hours into the story. Mostly been playing multiplayer. If you're on PS3, PM me. Although I did get thrown in with a great group the other night. They were 3 friends and then me and we ended up beating like 4 missions and getting somewhere in the area of 120k XP for each and 19k credits.
Nice. I've had a couple good games in random too, but they're few and far between; I usually try and friend those people, but don't usually get a great response back. Too many people (at least in the demo) seem to want to run off and get as many personal kills as they can, instead of staying in 2-person fireteams, which seems to work best. I seem to be best at the support classes, like infiltrator and adept, since I'm not as good at the shooter aspect, but can micromanage my powers very well. However, I've been having a lot of fun as vanguard in multiplayer. Too bad you're not playing on pc, drumline.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old March 7th, 2012, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencerjared View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
Nice. I've had a couple good games in random too, but they're few and far between; I usually try and friend those people, but don't usually get a great response back. Too many people (at least in the demo) seem to want to run off and get as many personal kills as they can, instead of staying in 2-person fireteams, which seems to work best. I seem to be best at the support classes, like infiltrator and adept, since I'm not as good at the shooter aspect, but can micromanage my powers very well. However, I've been having a lot of fun as vanguard in multiplayer. Too bad you're not playing on pc, drumline.
I really went back and forth. I finally landed on PS3 because I had my character where I wanted him. If it was on steam I would pick it up on a steam sale, but I doubt Origins will let it plummet in price anytime soon. I do own 1 and 2 on PC.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games