Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 16th, 2010, 02:17 AM

FatDragon465 costs too much!
Question heroscape tournaments

i want to go to a heroscape tournament btu i do not know where to find out when and where they are. can someone tell me where to look to find tournaments near me?

Call me the Punisher
Old February 16th, 2010, 02:35 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: heroscape tournaments

You need to look around the Events Forum for tourneys in your area.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...splay.php?f=11
Old February 19th, 2011, 02:35 PM

jonathandgroulx@gmail.com costs too much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDragon465 View Post
i want to go to a heroscape tournament btu i do not know where to find out when and where they are. can someone tell me where to look to find tournaments near me?
im in nc, me and my friends r wondering the same thing. i dunno how to contact/who to contact about finding players more local to us
Old February 19th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Go to the events thread and look there. I think there may be some players in the Greensboro area.

If you want to write someone in particular click the 'send pm' button under one of his posts.

Also you may want to pm an admin (I'd start with xotli) and ask for a different name that isn't actually your email address.

Also on this site we use punctuation and spelling.

Good luck!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; February 19th, 2011 at 04:00 PM.
Old February 19th, 2011, 08:50 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I have found the best way to find a HS tourney that is close by is to .... host one .

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old February 19th, 2011, 08:52 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
Quote:
I have found the best way to find a HS tourney that is close by is to .... host one .
Easier said than done with unsympathetic parents. Neither of them will let me host a tournament, or even drive anything upwards of an hour or so for one. It doesn't help that my dad is reluctant to even play in any tournament period thanks to a bad experience at his first one. Any suggestions?
Old February 19th, 2011, 10:15 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oof, that's tough, Shockma Ranyk.

If you have three friends who play then you can set up a couple maps in the basement and make a tournament for yourself, if you have more friends who play so much the better.

I haven't noticed any other players on this board from Nebraska, so my guess is your dad is doing a fair bit of driving when one comes up.

I can't imagine what might have happened at his first but maybe if there's one in your area hosted by one of the more reputable TD's you could get your dad in touch with the TD by phone (or whatever) and they can hash out in advance whatever the problem was at the previous one, so it doesn't happen again.

Good luck.

edit: Board veteran "omahavice" appears to be from Omaha (surprise!). He may be able to point you in a good direction.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; February 19th, 2011 at 10:25 PM.
Old February 19th, 2011, 10:38 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
edit: Board veteran "omahavice" appears to be from Omaha (surprise!). He may be able to point you in a good direction.
And Matthias Maccabeus, and Tiny_Timmy, and a couple others I think.
Old February 19th, 2011, 10:45 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

My sense is Matthias would be an excellent person to contact in this situation.

Good luck.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion