Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old February 1st, 2014, 01:56 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
How to make pictures for Custom Tiles in Virtualscape?

I want to make some Custom Tiles for VS to represent Units, but I can't find out how to make custom pictures to represent the Unit. Any help?
Old February 1st, 2014, 02:55 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: How to make pictures for Custom Tiles in Virtualscape?

Anyone going to reply?
Old February 1st, 2014, 03:23 PM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: How to make pictures for Custom Tiles in Virtualscape?

It's not that hard:
Save your image as .bmp in the Images/Personal folder.
In Virtualscape, go to Configuration->Personal Tiles, which will open a window where you can add your personal tiles.
The images for the top of the tiles should be 256x256, the images for the side of the tiles should be 128x32.
I've made other dimensions work, too, but it didn't work on all computers I tried it on.

I actually made custom tiles for all classic and vc figures myself:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sc6khta75p8mokj/53gc-rzxup
Just extract the FigureImages.zip file and copy all the images directly into the Images/Personal folder. If you want to use the tiles on your battlefields, you just have to copy the figure tiles you want from the Classic Figures.hsc file.
The tiles in there are sorted alphabetically.

I hope that's what you were looking for!

Spuke Boy

Search for any Heroscape cards and create armies.
Create, save and search your own custom cards.
Check out HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software