Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old January 2nd, 2021, 12:10 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

I think this is the best place to coordinate matches:
https://discord.com/invite/xNmykM8
Old January 2nd, 2021, 01:11 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Match Time

I know I'd be willing to help with that and I know dok would probably as well. We did have C3G tournaments for a while but then it just became very hard for us to get enough people to the tournaments that we kinda stopped doing it. If there's an uptick in interest, I can certainly see us reopening that possibility.

~Dysole, informationally
Old January 2nd, 2021, 02:16 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks! I'll swing by the Discord server and see what we can put together! I'm excited for the potential here!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 2nd, 2021, 02:18 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Happy New Year! We're kicking of 2021 by bringing in another special episode of Map Talks with map-making prodigy @Flash_19 ! I really enjoy talking maps with Flash, and he brings a lot of good constructive criticism and insight to this part of Heroscape. Which is good, because this time we're reviewing one of his own maps, giving you a direct look into a master's mind of how Flash looks at and reviews his own in-progress creations. Fair warning: this episode is a bit more podcasty than usual, which is great if you like that, but the game itself is fairly short if you're just wanting to watch some crazy action.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 2nd, 2021, 05:15 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That was a great ending. This community really is made up of some top shelf minds, hearts and souls.
I hope there are many more Map episodes, really interesting hearing all the considerations that must be made in the design/playtesting process.

EDIT:
Can't forget to mention, the Chat Box and wound boxes were nicely sized and organized!
Old January 6th, 2021, 10:17 PM

I, uh... kinda made an oopsie and forgot it was Wednesday...

With Online Con videos officially finished we're going full swing into the NHSD event! Here we have Round 1 of the event with a clash between @Sir Heroscape and @BodaciousBlood , two people I know well and thus don't have to hold back when making fun of them! (Disclaimer: I don't know how much I actually make fun of them in this video, it's been a hot minute since recording.) Joining in to share some insight and commentary on this game is @Vydar is the man , a long-time 'Scaper who recently made his return to the scene! He brings a lot of great perspective and thoughts to the gameplay, and we have a great time talking about the game and tournament as a whole. We also have fun talking about Kuthnak, a pretty new C3V figure that made his tournament debut in this event!

10 Points Under Videos

Old January 13th, 2021, 09:18 AM

We're bounding your way with round 3 of the Online Heroscape NHSD tournament! We get to see a couple of players new to the channel in action today, with @Vydar is the man (who co-casted last weeks video) and @Knight of Scape (who will co-cast next week's video) going head-to-head in an honorable duel to the death! @Dysole (who is co-caster this week) is joining as co-caster this week to watch the gameplay and comment on the Dwarf vs Honor Guard action!

This is also a good time to plug the 10 Points Under Co-Cast Super Scheduling Spreadsheet. If you'd like to cast a game with me, please sign up! I've got the rest of the NHSD videos ready to go, but I've still got a lot of videos in reserve ready to go, including games from OHS season 37, 38, and the VCheese event!

10 Points Under Videos

Old January 20th, 2021, 06:00 PM

Hello friends and welcome to 10 Points Under where we hope you like orcs! We've got some Blade Grut vs Blade Grut action going on in the semifinals of the Online Heroscape NHSD Tournament! @BodaciousBlood and @vegietarian18 both brought their Orc swarmy to the tournament, but with different variations. Will Kuthnak be the dark horse newcomer to overpower the oldie-but-goodie Kaemon Awa? @Knight of Scape joins me (for the first time!) to bring great commentary to this blue world showdown!

10 Points Under Videos

Old January 20th, 2021, 09:42 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Fun video. Tornak is not that much better than Nerak for 50 points more, so I think it was truly Kaemon vs. Kuthnak as the difference between our builds, and Kaemon did a lot more. This is definitely one where you can see the benefits of having a ranged figure in a near-mirror matchup; it really flips the game and allows you to take the fight on the terms you want.

I got the benefit of some hot rolls early though. My R2OM1 on Kaemon feels a little greedy in retrospect, but Kaemon hit the double kill on Blade Gruts with his Quick Release that turn so that made that mistake not really matter. And then turn after, R2OM2, I placed Grimnak pretty conservatively, but still struck for hits with all three attacks of 2 with my Blade Gruts. That really opened up the game for me and I was just rolling downhill from there.
Old January 27th, 2021, 09:12 AM

It's the final round. One player will rise, one will fall. Only one player, with a specially hand-picked army, will be able to pull out all the stops and claim victory over the tournament. Only one player, with an army suited to take on every occasion that fate might throw at them, will rise to the top. Only one player, who happens to just have the exact same army as their opponent in this first-ever mirror match on 10 Points Under, will win it all.

That's right, @vegietarian18 and @dok made it to the finals with the exact same army, so today we're going through the looking glass into the world of mirror matches! Joining for this game is @Chris Perkins , bringing his insight and expertise to this double duty game!

10 Points Under Videos

Old February 3rd, 2021, 09:10 AM

Welcome to a new season of Online Heroscape! Of course, by "new" I mean a season we're starting to cover here but that finished up a few months ago. In this game, @Sir Heroscape and @Heroscaper Guy are playing a game with an alternate win condition: Control Points! Players get Victory Points for having figures on certain spots on the board at the end of the round. @Flash_19 lends his excellent commentary to this game, and we have a lot of fun talking about this alternate format (control points are one of my pet favorite win conditions), as well as the many different ways to play the game in general.

Just as a heads up, the channel will be on hiatus next week. Not for lack of content (I've got games that have been casted and then more videos on top of that are ready for casting), I just need a break from editing and uploading. Even though it doesn't take a ton of time to do it, the brain break is just needed right now. So we'll pick it back up after Valentine's Day!

10 Points Under Videos

Old February 3rd, 2021, 04:55 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Hmmm, i’m going to have to have a word with the producer about how he only posts games where I lose...

I can’t handle the pressure I guess

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports