Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old November 16th, 2010, 08:02 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Music: What are you listening to right now?

Legend of Zelda music. I know, I'm awesome!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old November 16th, 2010, 08:42 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Can't help myself today. I've run the gamut from Journey to Guns'n'Roses to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. It's been a good day for listening!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old November 16th, 2010, 09:32 PM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

Mutemath - Typical

Amazing song, Amazing Band, Amazing Video. I own the song but I am watching the video. They practiced playing and singing the entire song backwards. Then they filmed it and then put it in reverse resulting in the video. They have performed the song backwards live as well. Awesome video. Highly recommend it.

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XVWR...eature=related
Old November 17th, 2010, 09:01 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Auto-tune the News: Turtle Fence.

Does that count?

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old November 17th, 2010, 10:09 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwsm View Post
Now I'm really in the Christmas spirit.... Nothing wrong with that.
Sure there is, it's not even Thanksgiving yet.
Old November 18th, 2010, 10:00 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Kevin Gilbert - Nuts & Bolts

(Fans of Kevin might remember that Saturday would have been his birthday...so I'm doing an all KG episode of my show Friday night. Even if you aren't a fan yet, check him out...you soon will be!)

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old November 22nd, 2010, 11:16 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Side #1 of:

I don't know what Queen album I like better, A Night At The Opera, or A Day At The Races. Both are masterpieces.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old November 22nd, 2010, 02:42 PM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart

The new Nicki Minaj album Pink Friday. She's good.

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old November 22nd, 2010, 06:20 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Open Up-Dispatch

Such a good band. And their website has a countdown to 2011. Reunion tour perhaps?
Old November 23rd, 2010, 12:49 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Jonsi-Animal Arithmetic

Once again, I am listening to music no one has heard of. He has the whole album up for free on his website, you are really missing out if you have never heard his music, it is so bright and happy, it just makes you want to dance, to live, to hold, to love. Highly recommended!

http://jonsi.com/media

Bravey

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old November 23rd, 2010, 02:14 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Been Trashing out at work all day! Last five songs:

Slayer - Piece by Piece
A7X - Breaking Their Hold
SOAD - Chic n' Stew
Ninjaspy - Circle Pity (Sick trash / ska act out of Vancouver. If you've never listened to them then DO IT RIGHT NOW. These guys are the best musical act out of Canada since Rush!)
Lamb of God - Pariah

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project

Last edited by Dredd Stev; November 23rd, 2010 at 03:03 PM.
Old November 24th, 2010, 01:10 AM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

Been listening to whatever LEGO Rock Band threw at me. Bought the game yesterday, and I LOVE it. Oh, I've also been going back and forth between Music Bank (Alice in Chain's Box Set) and Led Zeppelin: Definitive Collection (Entire discography, Mini-LPs [CDs])

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music