Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old July 7th, 2007, 01:25 AM
2-time GenCon Mindshackle and Main Event Champion

spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Isamu is going to be Raelin's nemesis. There, you heard it from me first

Last edited by truth; June 12th, 2008 at 08:33 AM.
Old July 7th, 2007, 01:26 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Isamu - for a guy who is supposed to be a leader of a clan he is pretty poor life-wise. If he isn't that great then will the rest of the clan be worth it. I think Isamu should've gotten at least one more life and then priced around 40 points.
Old July 7th, 2007, 06:56 AM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce3062
Yeah, but he only has one life with one defense die. One failed 'Vanish' and he's gone. But the Dumatef has a respectable 4 attack/4 defense, possible of 5 defense. Plus, Dumatef can benifit other figures. But I think in about a week or so we'll truly see how broken Isamu is.
I have to agree here. Everybody forgets how easy it is for a figure to die, and you have to remember that Heroscape is a game of activations. The player that kills more figures per turn marker wins. I have a feeling that he will die more often than not on the first attack against him. His vanish has a 40% chance is working.

He is perfect at 10, IMHO. You may want to draft him first, though!

-Ski
Old July 7th, 2007, 11:04 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Some people say he is undercosted at 10, but I think if you had a squad of three of him with those stats it would likley cost 30-40 points, so I don't think he's off. A squad would have the added advantage of three attacks per turn. He can only attack once, making him worth slightly less than a third of a squad of him.
Old July 7th, 2007, 11:47 AM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
First hero with 1 life....just noticed that
Old July 7th, 2007, 11:48 AM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Deathwalkers?
Old July 7th, 2007, 11:48 AM

nickmodaily has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamski
His vanish has a 40% chance is working.
Actually, it has a 60% chance of working. But it's still a gamble.

"It is not possible to fight beyond your strength, even if you strive."
Homer, Iliad, XIV 1. 214
Old July 7th, 2007, 04:25 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I think if you are going to use this guy i'd suggest using him as quick as possible, especially if you go first! Do the damage while you can.
Old July 7th, 2007, 11:54 PM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
First off, thanks to Wytefang for letting me try this guy out today! The gaming today was a blast!

I tried Isamu in an army today, and he singlehandedly, (for a mere 10pts remember), destroyed a full health Guilty McCreech and put two wounds on Q9, before finally succumbing to an unexpected attack by a lone Zettian.

Every time Q9 tried to attack this guy, he'd successfully Vanish and hide behind a tree, robbing Q9 of any further attacks. Then, on his activation, he'd rush in and swing away. This trend happened about 3 times before he fell (failed to Vanish) against a Zettain.

Of course, in the 2nd game of the day, Isamu died the very first time he was attacked by a lowly Arrow Grut who rolled one measley skull.... So he ain't perfect, but for crying' out loud, for 10pts, who cares!! However, he managed to put 2 wound markers on Nerak before dying off....

This guy needs to be a 10pt filler staple for almost any army build! Amazing bang for your buck!

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old July 8th, 2007, 12:20 AM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
The simple summary of this guy: If he does anything, he's worth his points.

Old July 8th, 2007, 02:28 PM

philowar is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemaster
And if he doesn't do anything, well for 10 points that's OK too.
Old July 8th, 2007, 03:09 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by philowar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemaster
And if he doesn't do anything, well for 10 points that's OK too.
That's definately okay! I think it's a bigger risk to not use them than to send him out against Krug.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units