Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 6th, 2017, 10:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Cyborg (Vic Stone) (II)(Vote for Final Editi

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I like the 2nd one best, just shrink it a little.
I agree. It has the higher contrast look of the others and a little of the prospective as well.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 6th, 2017, 10:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just so everyone is on the same page, which one is the 2nd one you two are talking about.
Old March 6th, 2017, 10:51 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I like the one on the card better than the other options being floated here.
I do as well.

Here's the 2nd one shrunken as much as the image border allows:

It's got a speech bubble though, which is why the version I put up before was the size it was, as it was just enough to keep the speech bubble hidden.
Old March 7th, 2017, 01:04 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

I'm not adept at photoshop, so I don't know how tough it would be to remove and replace the speech bubble. If it's too tough though, could you replace it with something else? A less political poster than a cutoff of what looks like a Make America Great Again billboard maybe?

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old March 7th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

I found this version when searching "cyborg new 52 jim lee".

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old March 8th, 2017, 03:40 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Politics man, it's getting to me!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old March 8th, 2017, 11:18 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'd say the LD should jump in and choose his favorite of the bunch. I'm partial to the one already on the card, but it seems the 4th picture version has some support as well. That seeming to be our only hangup, the LD can put this to bed once he has decided.
Old March 8th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I'd say the LD should jump in and choose his favorite of the bunch. I'm partial to the one already on the card, but it seems the 4th picture version has some support as well. That seeming to be our only hangup, the LD can put this to bed once he has decided.
Calling @bsbush7690 .

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 9th, 2017, 05:44 PM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker

I like the 4th one that is on post #219 we can move forward with that one.

Public Designs
Old March 9th, 2017, 05:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Once the cards are up to date, pre-yea for release.
Old March 10th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbush7690 View Post
Anyone noticed this post? @Arkham , I believe you were the one sorting the cards?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 10th, 2017, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbush7690 View Post
Anyone noticed this post? @Arkham , I believe you were the one sorting the cards?
I gave japes the updated ones yesterday. I'm guessing he's currently busy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library