Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 30th, 2018, 09:45 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Hey - just throwing it out there that I also can't attend the 27th, but I could make the 20th for October. Seems like there was some talk of maybe doing it a week earlier than normal.
Aw, that's a bummer -- we really missed you yesterday. I'm open to the option of changing the date, but would need to hear from more people before I committed to it, and will otherwise have to default to keeping it the same (for simplicity, for those who don't check the site super often, for those who get work off far in advance, etc.).

I'll give it a couple days before I post the details to determine the date. If anybody wants to chime in on the discussion, please do so since it will be better to determine sooner than later.
Oh I totally understand that, so no worries whatever happens. I wouldn't have even brought it up, but there seemed to be others who wouldn't be able to make that last weekend in October.

By the way - just looking a ways out (my family is already planning holiday stuff), but are the last Saturdays in November and December still going to be the tournament day?

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old September 30th, 2018, 09:52 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey - just throwing it out there that I also can't attend the 27th, but I could make the 20th for October. Seems like there was some talk of maybe doing it a week earlier than normal.
Aw, that's a bummer -- we really missed you yesterday. I'm open to the option of changing the date, but would need to hear from more people before I committed to it, and will otherwise have to default to keeping it the same (for simplicity, for those who don't check the site super often, for those who get work off far in advance, etc.).

I'll give it a couple days before I post the details to determine the date. If anybody wants to chime in on the discussion, please do so since it will be better to determine sooner than later.
Oh I totally understand that, so no worries whatever happens. I wouldn't have even brought it up, but there seemed to be others who wouldn't be able to make that last weekend in October.

By the way - just looking a ways out (my family is already planning holiday stuff), but are the last Saturdays in November and December still going to be the tournament day?
Yeah, it seems that way, though I never heard anything definitive from anyone.

Great question! We will be changing the tournament days for November and December to allow family time for the holidays. November's Monthly will be the 17th, and December's will be the 15th. And I'll be announcing this a few more times as we get closer to those dates to make sure everyone knows and has time to adjust their calendars accordingly.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 30th, 2018, 10:01 PM

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, it seems that way, though I never heard anything definitive from anyone.

Great question! We will be changing the tournament days for November and December to allow family time for the holidays. November's Monthly will be the 17th, and December's will be the 15th. And I'll be announcing this a few more times as we get closer to those dates to make sure everyone knows and has time to adjust their calendars accordingly.
That's awesome! It was looking like I was going to miss four tournaments in a row and I was really bummed about it. But, I should be able to make at least one of those November/December tournaments if not both. Thanks Bigga. And thanks for all the work you put into organizing these.

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old September 30th, 2018, 10:54 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Here's a question, Who can't make it on the 20th, but would be able to on the 27th?
Old October 2nd, 2018, 12:24 AM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Here's a question, Who can't make it on the 20th, but would be able to on the 27th?
I could most likely make it on either the 20th or 27th, but the 20th would be better for me.

Antmarchingroves'
Old October 2nd, 2018, 05:19 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

The 27th works better for me
Old October 2nd, 2018, 06:57 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Either is fine for me, though I think the 20th would be preferred. I just worry about those that plan on the last week of each month or aren’t on this site to know when we change. Do we have means of contacting them?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 3rd, 2018, 03:50 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

I can only do Oct. 27.
Go with whichever date works best for most people.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 11:01 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Either is fine for me, though I think the 20th would be preferred. I just worry about those that plan on the last week of each month or aren’t on this site to know when we change. Do we have means of contacting them?
That's my main concern as well, especially since we had a few people asking about the group last time, which is why I lean towards keeping it regular this month. I'm talking it over with Leaf_It and we should have the details up tomorrow.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 4th, 2018, 12:15 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Also, Idaho NHSD details have been posted. Utah, all of you are invited since it'll be just a couple hour drive north to Pocatello. Go here for details!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 4th, 2018, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Quote:
That's my main concern as well, especially since we had a few people asking about the group last time, which is why I lean towards keeping it regular this month. I'm talking it over with Leaf_It and we should have the details up tomorrow.
Based on the reception so far, I'd just leave it as the last Saturday. I don't think there were nearly enough responses to justify changing it. And it seems most people who would prefer the 20th could still make the 27th...

Old October 4th, 2018, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Based on the reception so far, I'd just leave it as the last Saturday. I don't think there were nearly enough responses to justify changing it. And it seems most people who would prefer the 20th could still make the 27th...
Yeah, that's the way it's looking. Sorry, man, but at least we'll get to see you next month!

Out of curiosity (and so we are maybe more informed in the future), for those who couldn't make the 27th, and those for whom the 27th is doable but maybe less easy, does it have anything to do with Halloween events? Leafy and I thought we would be far enough removed, but there may be complications we weren't aware of. Basically, if that's the case (or it's some other annual thing) then we can plan on doing the October Monthly on a different Saturday in the future and be sure people know about it a couple months in advance.

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events