Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old July 9th, 2017, 06:57 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker
Trench

I decided to run a game on Sunday. It's called Trench, created by Rui Monteiro who is from Portugal. Chess type game, I like it a lot.

Anyway, I got my packet on Saturday and there was nothing in there about GMing this event. Is that typical? I've never run events before at GenCon. They seem fussier than the local con that I run games for. Will I have to stand in line? I hate standing in lines.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old July 10th, 2017, 07:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Trench

Stand in line for what?

If you have your packet you should be good as long as your event is listed in the Event Listings.

You do not really need anything to run an event as long as the time and location has already been set. Just be there.

Good luck.
Old July 10th, 2017, 06:03 PM

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

At my local con they give me a list when I get there of people who have signed up so I can make sure and give them preference over walk ins. But I suppose if they have an event specific ticket that would address that.

The Orange Mailman
Old July 11th, 2017, 07:27 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yes , there should be a list you can access online. My friend handles this for us but I remember him being able to look at the purchased tickets.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 09:06 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey Darren,

I was in a small HS tourney today. brought roman archers under the delta pricing, they where 35 each , got 6th, but won a bunch of heroclix superheros, the guy who won first took his pick of 9 so all the good stuff went, but I got the next 16 or so, so I am hoping I can find some that I can use for it stuff made already. I am going to be getting into the CVS stuff, you have inspired me, and playing in my 2nd tourney using the CVS stuff I am like yea there is some cool stuff out there, plus why not make some customs myself, he he,

OK just wanted to share the Took Superheros as my prize, well and my friend who got 2nd, i got his pick so that is what really helped, I went 3-2, but it was a blast and both my loses where so close, I could not get the rolls at the end, but close

Have a great day

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old September 8th, 2017, 07:39 PM

If you know what you're looking for Troll and Toad usually has stuff pretty cheap.

The Orange Mailman

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con