Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 13th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Short downtime from Noon to 12:30 May 13th 06

Sorry about that guys. The company that rent's me the server space assured me that it dosn't happen often and that they are always on it immediately 24hrs round the clock when it does happen. So again I apologize about that short downtime.
Old May 13th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
now that's what i call an immediate response.

*this was just a test of the emergency broadcast system*
Old May 13th, 2006, 01:36 PM

spacemonkeymafia has disabled reputation
I freaked out for a minute thinking "not again!" but you guys pull together darned quick. Thanks for the note as to what was going on- You da man!
Old May 13th, 2006, 04:12 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
good. I wasn't even here when it happened. Oh well. that is a quick response.

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 13th, 2006, 10:23 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
That's really fast responce time. You notified us the downtime was from 12:00-12:30, but you posted it at 11:33!

Old May 13th, 2006, 11:00 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibberish_47
That's really fast responce time. You notified us the downtime was from 12:00-12:30, but you posted it at 11:33!
hehehe 11:30 your time
Old May 14th, 2006, 01:36 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
OH yeah, I was wonder what you were talking about there GIb.

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online