Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old December 29th, 2020, 12:44 PM

destroyer has disabled reputation
Re: Michigan 'Scapers!

MID-MICHIGAN player here
Old December 29th, 2020, 12:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

What area?
Old April 4th, 2021, 04:16 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We have a group that plays in the Ann Arbor area! Let us know.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old September 7th, 2021, 08:53 PM

lucasd21 is surprisingly tart

In Holland/Grand Rapids area with another friend who plays. Never been to a tournament but would love to get in on the action. Anybody have plans for one in the next few months?
Old September 8th, 2021, 08:36 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We will run one in the ann arbor area in the next couple of months. Probably use a game store in Brighton or Whitmore Lake. If you are up for it, I could meet you in the middle (find a place in the Lansing area) and get some games in. Also willing to drive to GR. We have a facebook group called Michigamers Heroscape group. We have several members in the GR area. Things have slowed since COVID, but we were playing weekly in Ann Arbor before that with 8-10 people. Looking at doing 4ish tournaments a year around the state. Hoping to get stuff fired back up more consistently as things settle down.

Old September 8th, 2021, 08:24 PM

lucasd21 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
We will run one in the ann arbor area in the next couple of months. Probably use a game store in Brighton or Whitmore Lake. If you are up for it, I could meet you in the middle (find a place in the Lansing area) and get some games in. Also willing to drive to GR. We have a facebook group called Michigamers Heroscape group. We have several members in the GR area. Things have slowed since COVID, but we were playing weekly in Ann Arbor before that with 8-10 people. Looking at doing 4ish tournaments a year around the state. Hoping to get stuff fired back up more consistently as things settle down.
Good news! I'll be pretty inconsistent on how often I'm able to make it to tournaments or games, but looking forward to meeting some more 'scapers and playing.
Old September 25th, 2021, 10:31 PM

Tropix has disabled reputation

Looking for people to play HeroScape with in the southeast-Michigan / Metro Detroit area (including Oakland, Macomb, Lapeer, Genesee, Shiawassee, Livingston, Washtenaw, Wayne, etc. counties)!

I am a motivated player who loves the game and is extremely interested in playing in-person as much as possible, and am willing to travel the area a little bit as well as host games at my place. I also play the Magic: The Gathering and Yu-Gi-Oh trading card games, as well as HeroClix, in case anyone is interested in playing those games, as well, so feel free to send me a private message on here if you'd like to arrange a game!

Last edited by Tropix; September 26th, 2021 at 05:11 PM.
Old September 26th, 2021, 09:18 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Bit of a drive for me but I do plan exploring the thumb region next year.
I may be able to work in some Heroscape.
Do you play MarvelScape or C3G?
Old September 26th, 2021, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Tropix and I have been getting together and playing! If you head this way next year, let us know and we will will definitely play!

Old September 26th, 2021, 05:15 PM

Tropix has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I gotcha, sounds good.

I don't have any of the custom Marvel units, so usually just the official units and C3V and SoV units, for me, although I have been wanting to try the official ten Marvel units sometime.
Old August 7th, 2022, 12:17 PM

Sarhek is surprisingly tart

Hey everyone. Is there anyone playing on the west side of the state? I live in Wyoming, just south of Grand Rapids. I work 60-hour weeks most of the year, but I'm always looking for someone to play with on the weekends.
Old August 9th, 2022, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarhek View Post
Hey everyone. Is there anyone playing on the west side of the state? I live in Wyoming, just south of Grand Rapids. I work 60-hour weeks most of the year, but I'm always looking for someone to play with on the weekends.
We talked on Discord. I do not mind running up for a game sometime in August or September. My brother lives in Muskegon, and I will go fishing with him after we play. We also have people in the Kalamazoo and Battle Creek that might be closer. Text me at 7342607267 and I can connect you with them.
I'll search for others.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers