Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 25th, 2021, 06:58 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
SIN:
I’ve always imagined Sin as a character that can serve as both a leader and a follower - so she can be paired with Skull, Crossbones, or both. I’ve always thought something like this could be cool.
Quote:
THE SKULL’S DAUGHTER
Instead of moving with Sin, you may move with any other Unique Terrorist Hero you control. Instead of attacking with Sin, you may attack with any Unique Terrorist Hero you control.
I’d definitely avoid anything with an X reveal, so she can be compatible with Red Skull II.
Thanks for the input. I wasn't really looking for compatiblity with Red Skull v2 with this design. I was looking at her and Crossbones in the early 2006 Cap run where the 2 of them were on a killing spree. To me the most important thing is for her to be able to take a turn with Crossbones, to utilize his Trigger Man, but Sin certainly wouldn't give up an opportunity to attack for someone else to. Or at least that's my take on her. She's super aggressive that way. So aggressive that she distracts the enemy she adjacent to so someone else gets an easier shot at them.

As for working with Red Skull, honestly I don't love either of our 2 Red Skull designs as the leader of Hydra. Both are great, but to me don't scream leader. Nick Fury with activations of a squad and a hero every turn is a faction leader, Professor X activates 2 mutants every turn. And both are 20 points cheaper than v2, who only gets an extra turn once a round, with a specific hero with an X reveal. Just not a "head of an army/faction" to me. Don't get me wrong its a great card, just not something I felt was needed to connect to with this design.

Hyrda in general needs help. I'd love to see v2 of Baron Strucker, even a v2 of the Hydra Agents.
Old September 25th, 2021, 07:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Or a HYDRA Leader Red Skull take might be cool as well.

I think the current HYDRA could be pretty good if they had easier attack and defense boosts and maybe a power that brought some of them back (they should feel endless).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 25th, 2021, 07:03 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Or a HYDRA Leader Red Skull take might be cool as well.

I think the current HYDRA could be pretty good if they had easier attack and defense boosts and maybe a power that brought some of them back (they should feel endless).
Agreed. Hydra should be stronger than they are currently.
Old September 25th, 2021, 07:06 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

HAIL HYDRA
If [HYDRA Leader Character] is in your start zone at the start of the round, all HYDRA Agents you control add one to their Attack and Defense numbers for the remainder of the round. If [HYDRA Leader Character] is not in your start zone at the end of the round, you may place up to two previously destroyed HYDRA figures you control on empty spaces adjacent to [HYDRA Leader Character].

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 25th, 2021, 07:12 PM

I like that. I could also see a common or uncommon hero who could boost like swog riders do with arrow gruts?
Old September 25th, 2021, 07:43 PM

Dreadnaughts weren’t ever used as mechs, were they? Mechs the HYDRA Agents could pilot would be sweet.

Old September 25th, 2021, 07:48 PM

I don't remember
Old September 25th, 2021, 08:47 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Both Red Skull I and Red Skull II are both great leaders, they're just not really keyed into HYDRA as much as being generalists. Red Skull II is especially strong now (since Red Skull I got nerfed), he's just not trying to be a HYDRA leader.

Red Skull I + HYDRA Agents actually have turn efficiency equal to, if not better than the other leaders you mentioned, it's just that the HYDRA Agents usually let the combination down by not being able to do much.

The power I posted would let you trigger Trigger Man on Crossbones, but would also give you additional flex in building an army around the whole trio (or any other Terrorists), instead of excluding Skull. Something like that is what I'd want to see from the character, personally.

The brainstormed ideas are cool, would love to see that Hail Hydra power on a Strucker II or something of the like. HYDRA definitely had some mechs they used during the Fear Itself era, so something like that would be cool to see. Would maybe need something like this to make it work with the current VDO rules?
Quote:
HYDRA MECH
HYDRA Agents may occupy the Driver space of this HYDRA Mech as if they were Unique Heroes.
Old September 25th, 2021, 08:54 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Some small changes to Attuma. Instead of an either/or the Warlord power makes him a conqueror if there is an opponent worthy of conquering. I dropped defense to 4 since in the water he'll be pretty swole. And a lighter version of counter strike to add a little offense to the Heat of Battle power.

Quote:
WARLORD AT HEART
At the start of the game, if there is a Ruler or King in your army, add 1 to Attuma’s attack number. If there is a Ruler or King in an opponent's army, Attuma has the Class of Conqueror in addition to the class listed on this card.

THE HEAT OF BATTLE
While Attuma is engaged, the most wounds he can take from an attack is one. When rolling defense dice against an adjacent normal attack, if you roll more shields than the attacker rolls skulls, the attacking figure receives one wound.
Old September 25th, 2021, 09:10 PM

Quote:

The power I posted would let you trigger Trigger Man on Crossbones, but would also give you additional flex in building an army around the whole trio (or any other Terrorists), instead of excluding Skull. Something like that is what I'd want to see from the character, personally.
But it's at the expense of Sins attack which to me is off theme.
Old September 25th, 2021, 09:46 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Quote:

Well how about this then?
Quote:
DAUGHTER OF THE SKULL
Instead of moving normally with Sin, you may attack with a Terrorist figure you control.
Old September 25th, 2021, 09:57 PM

Or to stick closer to my design. This gets rid of the x-marker reveal to work with Red Skull v2.

SADISTIC DISTRACTION
Once a round if Sin ends her turn adjacent to an opponent's figure you may ​take a turn with a Terrorist figure you control. If a figure that you control other than Sin attacks an opponent's figure that is engaged with Sin, you may reduce that figure's defense by 1.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Quote:

Well how about this then?
Quote:
DAUGHTER OF THE SKULL
Instead of moving normally with Sin, you may attack with a Terrorist figure you control.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy