Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old July 20th, 2022, 11:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Announcing ScapeCon II: July 13 -- July 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Aww. This new wave is so incredibly contagious. Good luck, fellas!
It got me and I'd avoided it completely before now.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 21st, 2022, 10:48 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Aww. This new wave is so incredibly contagious. Good luck, fellas!
It got me and I'd avoided it completely before now.
Yup. Me too, and everyone in my house. First time for all of us.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 23rd, 2022, 07:21 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

A big thank you to OEAO and sometimes Y and Dragon Ruler for all the hard work. I really enjoyed myself. Saw lots of old friends and made some new ones. I love the fact that all the food is right there. Will there be a feedback thread? I'm already looking forward to next year.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old July 23rd, 2022, 10:49 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mailman View Post
A big thank you to OEAO and sometimes Y and Dragon Ruler for all the hard work. I really enjoyed myself. Saw lots of old friends and made some new ones. I love the fact that all the food is right there. Will there be a feedback thread? I'm already looking forward to next year.
Ditto! A Heroscape tradition I hope lasts for many years to come. What was the total "unique attendee" count anyway? like 52'ish? That's like 15 more than we had last year...keep it up and all of Heroscape will be at the Con haha. But seriously...what is the hotel's cap? like 64 or something like that?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon