Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old June 12th, 2006, 09:30 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
You know what would be sweet?

If in that word doc you had at least one of each for the different generals. A green one for Ullar, the Red for Utgar, Grey? for Vydar, Blue for Jandar, Purple or Gold for Einar. That would be cool.
Old June 12th, 2006, 11:54 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Haven't had time to read through much yet, quick glance at the Word doc (worked fine for me Malechi, sorry) and I noticed that Zettian is spelled wrong (Zettain) in the card title.
Old June 12th, 2006, 11:56 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
bunjee the document is editable, so you can customize it for the cards you are automating
Old June 13th, 2006, 12:26 AM
has been BANNED

Jason is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
The download doesn't seem to work
Old June 13th, 2006, 01:08 AM

Edge0001 has disabled reputation
Hey Jason,
Try right clicking on the Download link for the PDF and selecting "Save Target As..."

That seems to work for me every time.
Old June 13th, 2006, 10:22 AM
Site Admin

I am hoping to give these a try tommorrow night.
Old June 13th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Tried the first scenario last night. Like I said, "PERFECT"!

I gave the enemy a squad of Marrden Hounds to fill out the 100pts. My teams were Finn & Knight and Izumi & Krav.

I rushed with Finn and the Knights while I positioned the samurai for the soulborgs' arrival and Krav took high ground and waited. My Knights didn't make it through the water as the Marro & Soulborgs picked them off. Finn crossed the stream and managed to take out a high ground hound and 2 Marro Warriors. The Krav took out the other 2 hounds before they could engage. Meanwhile the DW9K and his Z buddies advance toward the Izumi side and took out one Samurai with an explosion. The female agent then takes down DW9K with one shot and falls to the Zentian's enhanced targeting. NeGoSka brings his support to the Marro and takes out Finn but his spirit lives on in the last 2 Samurai who rushes at the Zentians blocking all of their fire. One soulborg guard falls to the blade and one samurai falls to Zentian weaponry. The remaining soulborg moves to gain high ground and the samurai follows to stay level only to gain the attention of the Marro. With high ground the Marro assists their allied soulborg and the last samurai is no more. Agent K and J are left and they move to attack the Marro with no avail. NeGoSka charges toward the Krav through the stream taking a couple of shots while the lone soulborg moves to accompany the Marro. The agents retreat to highground drawing the Marro to low ground. The Marro did not stand a chance. Moving towards the stream, the Zentian Guard gives NegoSka cover fire as he closes in on the Krav. Agent K is taken out by the cover fire and NeGoSka engages Agent J. NeGoSka takes one last hit from Agent J before ending the Krav's life and sealing another Utgar victory.

Wow! This was as good of a battle as any...even better than most. The lone samurai vs the lone soulborg lasted a couple of rounds. The movement rolls were good too as the enemy regrouped towards the end of the battle. This is a good way to play test customs and strategies.

I am ready for more cards! Has anyone started adding to the word doc yet? We should split the work and post here.

*One suggestion for the Marro is to have the clone roll at 15+ when 2 are eliminated and at 12+ when 3 are eliminated. And check for cloning before targeting or move orders so they can move to nearest water space or just retreat to cover.

Good job, Edge!
Old June 13th, 2006, 01:01 PM
THE Ungrateful Whorebath

cbs42 knows what's in an order marker cbs42 knows what's in an order marker
Edge, my sole problem with these rules was the bookkeeping and post-it noting that I would have to do. Your new word doc all but eliminates those hassles.

You kick ass.
Old June 16th, 2006, 12:54 PM
Site Admin

So I finally got a chance to play using these rules on Wednesday and Thursday. I will probably do one more tonight and then write up an article for the front page.

I was blown away by how well these rules worked. It might not take the place of a good experienced player but if you play against an army with lots of synergy (Orcs, UPC's undefeated craziness) and give them proper Marching Orders it can be a tough battle...

More to come later...
Old June 16th, 2006, 01:09 PM
Grindmaster

Nether- Did you play the scenario? Have you added any units to the word file yet?

These rules do deserve a front page article. My wife likes co-op better than head to head games. Now I can get her to play more often
Old June 16th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Site Admin

I didn't do the scenario, I pitted myself against some rather strong armies. I won both games but they were VERY close and could have gone either way. I was suprised at how well the rules worked.

I am going to try out the scenario tonight, I figured I better try that before writing anything about it
Old June 16th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Grindmaster

I am really interested in getting these cards done, but would like to split the work if possible. Did anybody add to the cards yet? I don't want to overlap any work.

I will be working on Vydar when time permits. If anyone else is interested choose another General and we can post them all here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions