Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old May 16th, 2006, 03:29 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annerios
I must get this one for the whole family. I'm glad they finally made a good Valkyrie.

And IMax - shocker, but I agree with you on not accepting the Nick Fury re-invent - I saw it on the Avengers DVD and while it "works", it simply is not acceptable to change someone that iconic.

It DOES matter what his race is, Mr. Comic Book Fan.
Just like Sgt Drake wouldn;t work IMO as a black man, Nick Fury does not work for me. There is a historical component that once seprated from the character, makes him a LESSER character, imo.
Old May 16th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
I shake my head with wonder and confusion. I have been out of comics for a long time, if everyone accepts a bald, black Nick Fury. But if the fans don't seem to mind, I guess I'll just get over it.

But I'm not buying that figure, and you can't make me.
Funny, but before I noticed the figure's character name the first thing I thought was he was a perfect figure for Agent Carr Sr. :P

He would also work as generic agent or a perfect "survivor" figure for zombie based games/scenarios.

I would never use him as Nick Fury, because that is not who I picture in my head when I hear that name, but the figure may be useful nonetheless.
Old May 16th, 2006, 05:06 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
More Dreamblade sneak peeks:

Old May 16th, 2006, 05:26 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Awesome find, Annerios! Where were those?

One note on Dreamblade - you can now download a virtual start set with 16 different paper standup minis. These have photos of minis on them, so you can see what 16 of the figs will look like.

I love that watery dragon.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 16th, 2006, 05:27 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Mmmmmm Custom Units here I come!
Old May 16th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Awesome find, Annerios! Where were those?

One note on Dreamblade - you can now download a virtual start set with 16 different paper standup minis. These have photos of minis on them, so you can see what 16 of the figs will look like.

I love that watery dragon.
http://www.allthingsfun.net/vegas_2006.htm

The photos were taken at the GAMA convention in Las Vegas.
Old May 16th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Those are some sweet figures! I love the little dude with the huge axe! Thanks for posting those pics, Annerios and thanks for the download information, IMax.

Newb.
Old May 16th, 2006, 07:47 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Almost all of those DreamBlade figs look better than anything Hasbro is putting out with HS lately.

Look at these things: (from WotC site)

And this guy is a slam-dunk for a Samurai Bodyguard:

And there is also a Samurai in the set (look at the DreamBlade Virtual Starter Set) and the Axemorph Demon in there is better than all of these minis pictured.

Between this game and the HorrorClix, it shows how disappointing the HS figures are.

Oh - I found this page with pics of a lot of the minis:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/faceles...ion/DBpics.htm
Old May 16th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
Between this game and the HorrorClix, it shows how disappointing the HS figures are.

Oh - I found this page with pics of a lot of the minis:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/faceles...ion/DBpics.htm
Wow! Great find. Some of those look real nice.

I just stumbled on that other page while trying to find some new Horrorclix
photos. Wizkids should just post that damn full set poster as a .pdf already.
Old May 17th, 2006, 03:02 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
In an article I read in scrye or inquest the designer mentioned that the Dreamblade bases are 2 inch squares. These guys are gonna be large and huge in HS. The designs are fantastic, though.

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old May 17th, 2006, 03:43 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
I shake my head with wonder and confusion. I have been out of comics for a long time, if everyone accepts a bald, black Nick Fury. But if the fans don't seem to mind, I guess I'll just get over it.

But I'm not buying that figure, and you can't make me.
Don't sweat it Imax, I'll just be sure to make it a custom.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 17th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Master Custom Creator

Ok. Finally found them!
Here are photos of all of the Horrorclix figures to be released in August 2006. A big thanks to Kissarmy for putting these up!

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...77/Horrorclix/

The photos are huge, so I am only going to put one picture up. Go to the link to see the rest! Zombies, madmen, an Avatar of Cthulhu, Deep Ones, Ghostbusters wannabes and more. Tons of cool stuff.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions