Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 4th, 2020, 02:34 AM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker
Re: Sir Heroscape's Maps

Definetly will, going to have to purchase some SotM terrain! I bought the units off of EBay without terrain, too bad TJ terrain is so expensive, wonder if I can find something passable at PetCo? A lot of those terrarium pieces could probably work.

Edit: SotM terrain and FotA are in the mail!
Old September 4th, 2020, 01:16 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunaks View Post
Definetly will, going to have to purchase some SotM terrain! I bought the units off of EBay without terrain, too bad TJ terrain is so expensive, wonder if I can find something passable at PetCo? A lot of those terrarium pieces could probably work.

Edit: SotM terrain and FotA are in the mail!
Ticalla Terrain you say? That, my friend, is what I’m known for in the Trades/Sales thread. Check out my link in my Signature Under “Trade List” for the details and then send me a PM/Email. You could buy 3 Ticalla sets for the price of 1.
Old September 4th, 2020, 06:25 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

Awesome! I was looking around and I'm going to give Grishnakh's tutorial ago but if they don't work out I'll be sure to PM you on a set.
Old September 15th, 2020, 09:45 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Once Upon a Hill
Sets: 1 RotV
Looks like a pretty solid 1 RotV map. Probably next time I play Iím gonna set this one up. I think everywhere, including the pools in the middle, will see play which is cool.
Old November 16th, 2020, 02:49 AM

Ulysses rolls all skulls baby! Ulysses rolls all skulls baby! Ulysses rolls all skulls baby! Ulysses rolls all skulls baby! Ulysses rolls all skulls baby! Ulysses rolls all skulls baby!

A mausoleum map you say?
Old November 16th, 2020, 09:02 PM

Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
A mausoleum map you say?
Adding now
Old November 16th, 2020, 09:06 PM

Pretty proud of a couple of maps I've been working on. Graveyard Moseleum was more of a theme based map for Halloween and Obsidian was just me wanting to make a tournament worthy, balanced map with Marvel and Lava together cause I love the aesthetic.

Graveyard Moseleum
Sets: RotV, FotA, RttFF

Obsidian
Sets: Marvel, BftU, VW

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios