Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old May 13th, 2017, 01:37 PM

Vital Olivia is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: quozl's 2017 Sale list

Thanks cajunsloth with your suggestion. There is no rush for my order and so I ma looking for the cheapest, but reliable method of transport.

quozl - I have sent you a private message.

Thanks
Old June 1st, 2017, 12:53 AM

Dan-El_626 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

pm sent
Old June 1st, 2017, 03:43 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've updated the OP. Thanks for looking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 2nd, 2017, 01:54 AM

Topher725 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hello! I'm interested in buying the following:
Cyprien Essenwein
Khosumet the Darklord
Krug
Marcus Decimus Galus
Me-Burq-Sa
Morsbane
Otonashi
Sonya Essenwein
Valguard
Venoc Warlord
Ninjas of the Northern Wind Squad
Shaolin Monks

I can Purchase them for the listed prices!
Old June 2nd, 2017, 12:37 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It looks like my OP was not up to date like I thought it was. I no longer have Marcus, Valgard, or the Shaolin Monks. I do have everything else you asked for though. If you'd like them, the shipping to Canada for a small box of figures is $15.50. I also updated the OP and added Parmenio and Warriors of Ashra. I also have some extra figures from the 3 master sets if you're interested.

Quote:
Old June 6th, 2017, 04:33 PM

SirPotatoskins is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

PM Sent
Old July 15th, 2017, 11:02 PM

Re: quozl's 2017 Sale list - updated 7/15/17

Thank you, heroscaper2010, for the purchase! Updated the OP!

Quote:
Old July 18th, 2017, 11:19 AM

Shipping out a bunch of stuff today and updated the OP.

Quote:
Old July 20th, 2017, 09:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thank you q, everything arrived perfectly. I'd give him a 12 out of 10.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 6th, 2020, 03:14 PM

Just bumping this to say I still have what's in the OP. Prices still need to be updated.

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; October 6th, 2020 at 04:22 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 02:47 PM

Beach Monkey Woo who?

Awesome purchase from quozl, super fair prices too. 10/10!
Old October 26th, 2020, 03:30 PM

Thank you!

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades