Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old August 7th, 2007, 02:14 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
THE VORTEX: Use for Glyph of Brandar/Custom Rule

I played a 5 player game recently with all my shiny Wave 7 and Marvel Heroes, but this game had a twist: THE VORTEX!

THE VORTEX, though mysterious and powerful, is easy to use in a game. Simply place a glyph of Brandar somewhere on the board. When someone lands on it, they get to draw one card at random from the pile of unused army cards, and place the corresponding figures as close as physically possible to the glyph. That player now controls that card. The glyph is then placed on that card, and when the corresponding hero or last squad figure dies, the glyph is dropped on the spot. Next player to grab the glyph get the prize from the vortex. Wheee!

NOTE: THE VORTEX works best with 3 or more players, the more the better!

Example: In our game I flew Cyprien up to THE VORTEX all quick like and summoned the mighty Sir Denrick! He popped into existence right next to Cyprien and was subsequently pounded into mush by the Incredible Hulk. After much tussling and scrambling, another player flew Iron Man onto THE VORTEX and summoned...Abomination! Fortunate for him too, since Iron Man bit the dust the next turn, leaving that player with no other units. Abomination lived until the very end of the game, when Hulk smashed him and used THE VORTEX to summon Mimring to help him finish off the final survivor of his murderous rampage, a lone Zettian.
Old August 7th, 2007, 08:46 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker
For a VORTEX I would use it as a random teleporter... I have 4 brandars so each one would have a label with 1-5, 6-10, 11-15, 16-20, when you step on one you roll the 20 sided and teleport accordingly then you randomly exchange them on their 4 spots so you never know where you're gonna teleport! I like your rules too, that'd be awesome to get extra units!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions