Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 13th, 2015, 01:06 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!
Arena of the Planeswalkers Customs?

I was wondering if anybody out there was working on custom HS cards for the AotP figures? If not, I'm going to being working on my own.
Old July 14th, 2015, 06:01 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Arena of the Planeswalkers Customs?

I know I'll be making some when I get my sets in.

Common Squads too. Forget that silly "Unique" thing for summons.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 14th, 2015, 06:57 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I did some quick-and-dirty 1:1 conversions shortly after we got the full cards. No point costs or testing at all done (or cardwork, naturally), but I think they'd a good jumping-off point.

GIDEON
Spoiler Alert!

JACE
Spoiler Alert!

LILIANA
Spoiler Alert!

CHANDRA
Spoiler Alert!

NISSA
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 14th, 2015, 07:28 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, expect a tidal wave of AotP Customs when it arrives into the hands of most 'Scapers.

It's like Hasbro is releasing minis and asking the community to make their powers.

~TAF, who may dabble a bit himself when the time comes

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old July 15th, 2015, 12:04 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

From my few plays, it seems some of the AoP units work just fine as-is in Heroscape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 21st, 2015, 05:44 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I did some quick-and-dirty 1:1 conversions shortly after we got the full cards. No point costs or testing at all done (or cardwork, naturally), but I think they'd a good jumping-off point.

GIDEON
Spoiler Alert!

JACE
Spoiler Alert!

LILIANA
Spoiler Alert!

CHANDRA
Spoiler Alert!

NISSA
Spoiler Alert!
The only change I would make to this is Liliana for Valkrill, since Liliana got her power from a demon, and her story is all about hunting that demon down.

I figured Gideon for Jandar as he comes across as valiant more than disciplined.

I don't feel Chandra fits with Aquilla, but I don't feel she fits with any general. I blame MaRo and his constant chatter about MTG's color philosophy.
Old July 21st, 2015, 07:12 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Here's a quick jumping-off point for, well, points for johnny's cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post

GIDEON
Spoiler Alert!
He's essentially a 6/1/4/5 at minimum, making him a massive tank, but still single attack melee. 130-140.

Quote:
JACE
Spoiler Alert!
That is a massive ranged attack, with two powers that are very good, but somewhat situational. 190.

Quote:
LILIANA
Spoiler Alert!
Not quite as solid offense as Jace, but Snuff Out is incredibly strong. 160-170.

Quote:
CHANDRA
Spoiler Alert!
Very, very good offense, her short Range keeps her somewhat in check. 140-150.

Quote:
NISSA
Spoiler Alert!
Really more of a cheerleader than anything, but very tough. 150-160.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 21st, 2015, 07:15 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

AotP costs them as follows (subtracting 200 points each for their spell decks):

Gideon 150
Jace 140
Liliana 125
Chandra 165
Nissa 130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 23rd, 2015, 06:12 PM

ced1106 is surprisingly tart

Since squads come unpainted and the unpainted miniatures market is much larger than prepainted, I'm hoping to see some customs for miniatures from various boardgames (eg. Zombicide: Black Plague) and popular KS (eg. Reaper Bones III KS -- ends in two days). Thanks in advance!
Old August 11th, 2015, 07:35 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm working on some cards that take the set and puts it into classic 'scape. Nearly finished the plaaneswalkers. Abilities and stats are the same, with an extra "color" planeswalker power added on. I plan on adding a "color" creature power to the creatures. It would need some ruling and clarification, but here's the power I tagged onto their cards-

BLUE PLANESWALKER
Jace Beleren starts the game with a blue library worth 200 points. You may play a card from your active library before moving or after attacking. After revealing a numbered order marker, you may place up to 2 units with the Blue Creature special power on any empty space within 5 clear sight spaces of Jace Beleren. After revealing an order marker on Jace Beleren, instead of taking Jace Beleren's turn, you may take a turn with any unit you control that has the Blue Creature special power.

It barely fits when I remove the spaces on Jace, but it fits.
This also Allows for each planeswalker and creature to be assigned a general based on thier personality and nature rather than that of thier color in general.
Old August 11th, 2015, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
I'm working on some cards that take the set and puts it into classic 'scape. Nearly finished the plaaneswalkers. Abilities and stats are the same, with an extra "color" planeswalker power added on. I plan on adding a "color" creature power to the creatures. It would need some ruling and clarification, but here's the power I tagged onto their cards-

BLUE PLANESWALKER
Jace Beleren starts the game with a blue library worth 200 points. You may play a card from your active library before moving or after attacking. After revealing a numbered order marker, you may place up to 2 units with the Blue Creature special power on any empty space within 5 clear sight spaces of Jace Beleren. After revealing an order marker on Jace Beleren, instead of taking Jace Beleren's turn, you may take a turn with any unit you control that has the Blue Creature special power.

It barely fits when I remove the spaces on Jace, but it fits.
This also Allows for each planeswalker and creature to be assigned a general based on thier personality and nature rather than that of thier color in general.
While I appreciate the attempt to convert the AotP stuff into true 'Scape, I really just dislike the AotP differences. Also, it's really wordy and may not actually fit with other abilities on an army card.
Old August 13th, 2015, 12:01 AM

NOTE: My WIP customs thread for AotP is up here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards