Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 18th, 2011, 12:05 AM
C3V art MACHINE

doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V Public Playtesting Sign-up

Just sent off the Omegacron review. My favorite unit I've played in awhile! Looking forward to helping out as much as I can!
Old May 18th, 2011, 12:47 AM
C3V art MACHINE

doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun

Also, i just sent out a revised review for the Preyblood Thrall. Great figure!

Last edited by doe138; May 18th, 2011 at 01:00 PM.
Old May 18th, 2011, 09:42 PM

TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker

I've sent in two playtest reports on the Omegacron. A lot of fun to play. Makes you think.

I'd like to try the Preyblood Thrall or Varkaanan Blade Dancers. Or anything else that needs to be done.

The future of scape is players like us who support a community like this - with new maps, scenarios and events. Playing scape. Not buying scape...

Quick-Set-Up Map Thread The Principles of War
Old May 19th, 2011, 12:46 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnT2 View Post
I've sent in two playtest reports on the Omegacron. A lot of fun to play. Makes you think.

I'd like to try the Preyblood Thrall or Varkaanan Blade Dancers. Or anything else that needs to be done.
PM sent!

Old May 19th, 2011, 12:33 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

OK folks,

Signup spots for Kira Jax and Omegacron has filled up.

Thanks for all your support!!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 19th, 2011, 12:56 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Fantastic! Thanks everyone.

I guess we need to get some more stuff into the pipeline now.

-insert signature here-
Old May 19th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've still got slots open for Zogross, but they are filling up! Sign up now for my favorite C3V hero design to date!

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old May 19th, 2011, 07:51 PM

TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker

Well, if it's the best - send it my way - I've got time for another match or two (and it forces me to play more scape)

The future of scape is players like us who support a community like this - with new maps, scenarios and events. Playing scape. Not buying scape...

Old May 21st, 2011, 12:08 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd Stev View Post
I've still got slots open for Zogross, but they are filling up! Sign up now for my favorite C3V hero design to date!
PM Sent.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old May 21st, 2011, 08:18 AM

Well, Zogross is definitely the most "complex" figure I've reviewed yet. The others are pretty straightforward. This one is going to take some thinking. There are subtlities that require time to ferment in my brain in order to grok this figure.

Very interesting figure.

BTW is there a private playtest area for us to post our comments/thoughts?

Just played the Preyblood Thrall. So far he's my third favourite of the three I've tested....

Old May 21st, 2011, 08:56 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnT2 View Post
Well, Zogross is definitely the most "complex" figure I've reviewed yet. The others are pretty straightforward. This one is going to take some thinking. There are subtlities that require time to ferment in my brain in order to grok this figure.

Very interesting figure.

BTW is there a private playtest area for us to post our comments/thoughts?

Just played the Preyblood Thrall. So far he's my third favourite of the three I've tested....

You can always PM any C3V member with your thoughts, but we do not want figures openly discussed in the public forum. To get a Private area set up, we would need Administrative permission and allow Public Playtesters into that area...it would be very "complex" thing to do.

Any PM's sent to me with thoughts on a figure will be forwarded to the Unit's Workbook thread, where all C3V members can see your thoughts and will discuss them in length.

-ZB

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 22nd, 2011, 02:44 AM
C3V art MACHINE

Kira Jax review sent. Let me know who else I can try next! Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs