Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Closed Thread

Old November 22nd, 2006, 08:37 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Contacting People at Hasbro About Hero Scape.. Any Contacts?

I have an idea for HeroScape related product, that I am pretty sure everyone will want... well except those that think it will cost too much, theres always some one (me usualy).

Anyway I wish to some how contact the product development team... I know they kind of dont allow this due to leagal issues, but its usualy because they dont want ppl submitting board game inventions... and then sueing hasbro because they came out with a game like it that they were already working on.... but this is specifically for HeroScape, would not be very hard for them to make, and they would sell like crazy... as well as take the game to a whole new level.

If I cannot contact them I will be making an attempt at producing it my self and selling it on ebay... but I would rather it become an "official part" of the game... and it will be very expensive for me to develop molds for it on my own...

I also have ideas for figures/units... but that is beside the point, everyone has those ideas .

So anyone got a contact they are able to reveal? Ideas? My uncle was talking to hasbro once, but the contact he has is too far from HeroScape... he is still trying for me tho .
Old November 22nd, 2006, 08:38 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
What's the idea??
Also welcome to the site!!

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old November 22nd, 2006, 08:40 PM

Zeeno has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyfish
What's the idea??
Also welcome to the site!!
he can't tell copyright stuff though I'm curious. If you get in touch with someone tell us then and not a moment sooner
Old November 22nd, 2006, 08:45 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Yea definatly fast replies on this forum... lol.. and I thought the other forums I was on replied fast I feel like I was still hitting the submit button...

Yea, I will definatly post here about it, it will be awesome enough that it will likely get a lot of news posts on heroscape sites... at least in my mind its that important of a game idea...

And obviously I do not want to give away my idea to just anyone... or I would have already. I feel that I could profit from this idea... even if its just extra gas money... I am currently unemployed, so profiting would be a good thing. But I think its big enough Hasbro could pay me a few bucks in royalties or something... at least those that I have talked to said not to give this idea way because it could be big... since they all say I always give too many of my ideas away .
Old November 22nd, 2006, 08:49 PM

I'll look for people. You could talk to some admins maybe they got connections
Old November 22nd, 2006, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
Yea definatly fast replies on this forum... lol.. and I thought the other forums I was on replied fast I feel like I was still hitting the submit button...

Yea, I will definatly post here about it, it will be awesome enough that it will likely get a lot of news posts on heroscape sites... at least in my mind its that important of a game idea...

And obviously I do not want to give away my idea to just anyone... or I would have already. I feel that I could profit from this idea... even if its just extra gas money... I am currently unemployed, so profiting would be a good thing. But I think its big enough Hasbro could pay me a few bucks in royalties or something... at least those that I have talked to said not to give this idea way because it could be big... since they all say I always give too many of my ideas away .
okay keep looking for someone with a contact. Put it in your sig and post around perhaps
Old November 23rd, 2006, 03:38 PM

After reading some threads on this forum... I am pretty confident that almost everyone here will think my "invention" a great idea... and almost everyone will want one... and most ppl will actualy buy it . -- now to just make the flipping thing before some one else does --

On a semi related topic.. has anyone ever tried to recreate the lava tiles in a transparent red.. and put Red LED lights under it for glowing lava?
Old November 23rd, 2006, 05:17 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Heroscape is internally developed, and they do not accept submissions. While I'm sure you're very proud of your idea, there are thousands of other people who also have ideas they think are the "next great thing." Even if all of those ideas were great, Hasbro could not process all of them. If you want your idea to see the light of day, you will need to produce it on your own.
Old November 23rd, 2006, 08:52 PM

I know... and I stand a chance of profiting way more doing it myself... but it will take time to do, and there is a demand for it NOW...

The idea has kind of been done, well sort of but not really, but my way is a slap your self on the head, because its so stupidly simple why hasnt hasbro done it yet type of thing.
Old November 23rd, 2006, 10:57 PM
Loves This Site!

ZODGILLA! Woo who?
Sorry.

I contacted Hasbro and spoke to Mary, who led me to Darla, that passed me to Veronica, who told me in no uncertain terms that they do not accept outside sources, not even if you are giving it to them for free.

ZODGILLA!
Not bad monster.
(Ten foot tall and bulletproof.)
Old November 23rd, 2006, 11:10 PM

Ah but those on the inside were once on the outside -- there is a way in... some where. Just have to find that underground cavern under the castle wall
Old November 23rd, 2006, 11:27 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
Ah but those on the inside were once on the outside -- there is a way in... some where. Just have to find that underground cavern under the castle wall
Yeah they were all hired because that's what they do.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions