Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old August 16th, 2018, 01:28 PM

Joecrazy3193 is surprisingly tart
Talking Joecrazy3193 YouTube Channel Heroscape Video Content

http://heroScape AGE OF ANNIHILATION...be/0biE8hannSc

Hello fellow Heroscape Fans and Community. I have a YouTube Channel that I post all sorts of content. Lets play. short films. and Now Heroscape. Two Tournaments So far The Schweppes Cup and UTZ Cup Tournament. There are Regular Battle videos called Duel. Product reviews for heroscape, Ideas for Custom heroscape terrain, Spotlights for Custom Heroscape Characters

What's Joeing On? heroScape Edition

UTZ CUP Tournament bring everyone back plus a new Player to the scene and pits them against each other to see who can win the UTZ CUP. 20 maps and the winner of each gets to roll the D20 to see what map the next two players will battle on. Join the Fun here.

UTZ CUP Playlist! Check out all the games here!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...bgUk--_TlhMCyW

Game 9 UTZ Cup! is UP!

Prelude to Schweppes Cup 2018:

Schweppes Cup 2018 Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...9U_JqQzLwXMcr8

How to SETUP heroScape Online?

FIRST EVER HEROSCAPE ONLINE MATCH UP! Ryan(TOV) V Myself

Also I have a Avengers Gauntlet Match where Thanos vs 4 teams of Avengers

The Custom Spotlight videos Highlight Customs that my friends and I use from our collection. Here My friends and I Discuss the Units Model and Strategy's

First Spotlight is on the Zettian Infantry:

Heroscape Custom Spotlight Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...8RdD8UMYAmOo7N

Heroscape Duel is my Newest Series Where My friends Challenge each other to 1v1 Battles on Small Maps where Wits and Strategy come into play.

Playlist for DUEL Content:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...kxu9UWQgwnNqyz

New Series! The Itch: VirtualScape

New Series! Show & Tell

Please if you have any Comments as of Suggestions or Topics of Conversation please Let me know.

Last edited by Joecrazy3193; August 3rd, 2022 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Added heroScape age of Annihilation Live reaction Stream
Old August 16th, 2018, 01:38 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Joecrazy3193 YouTube Channel Heroscape Video Content

Nice video! I like how you pop up the cards and relevant special powers on the screen. I do wonder if you could cut the video length down with editing, just because an hour and a half is a long time to spend watching a game.
Old August 16th, 2018, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Nice video! I like how you pop up the cards and relevant special powers on the screen. I do wonder if you could cut the video length down with editing, just because an hour and a half is a long time to spend watching a game.
Thank you very much I really appreciate the feedback. yeah i totally get that some of the videos go over the hour mark. i try to keep them relative shorter in the future.
Old August 16th, 2018, 01:52 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Then again it's nice to hear some banter and all that, it makes it feel like I'm there watching. Just depends what you're going for.
Old August 16th, 2018, 01:57 PM

Talking Re: Joecrazy3193 YouTube Channel Heroscape Video Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Then again it's nice to hear some banter and all that, it makes it feel like I'm there watching. Just depends what you're going for.
Your right! I do encourage my friends to give comments and feedback right there since we all have a great time playing and i do like to include you the viewer in that experience.
Old February 5th, 2019, 09:31 AM

Talking Re: Joecrazy3193 YouTube Channel Heroscape Video Content

Update: Got a new PC back to editing again! now there is two new Heroscape Videos a Game 6 to Schweppes Cup 2018 and new installment to Heroscape Custom Spotlight!
Old February 5th, 2019, 01:03 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

If you want to play games following the MCU, check C3G out - 90% of the people you'd want to play already exist, no more subbing out Q10 for War Machine.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 5th, 2019, 08:33 PM

Cool Re: Joecrazy3193 YouTube Channel Heroscape Video Content

I will absolutely check them out thank you. I'm sure before end game comes out ill want to play a game for that.
Old February 6th, 2019, 06:02 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

You may want to wait a little while for that - can't say why.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 24th, 2022, 11:43 AM

New Content Available on the Channel! Big News for heroScape Content! Very excited for the future of HS Content! please consider Subbing and supporting the channel.

I'm Not Crazy I'm Joecrazy

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports