Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Closed Thread

Old July 10th, 2006, 08:28 AM

Stinkoid has disabled reputation
Thaelenk Tundra for sale in Austin, Texas - $22

I ordered an extra Thaelenk Tundra to get free shipping. Is there anyone in Austin, Texas that would like to buy it for $22? I was about to list it on e-bay, but I'm not trying to make a profit, just find it a home.

I would prefer not to have to ship it and cash payment.

Stinkoid
Old July 10th, 2006, 04:14 PM

Logan_Xavier has disabled reputation
Why not keep it? You can never have too much terrain!

Bulls: 49-33
Time to crush the Heat and advance to the second round!!
Old March 15th, 2011, 03:35 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Thaelenk Tundra for sale in Austin, Texas - $22

I'll buy it but I'm more of in Spring Branch (Near San Antonio.) I always wanted Thaelenk Tundra!
Old March 15th, 2011, 04:09 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Really! No seriously, are you kidding me?

-insert signature here-
Old March 15th, 2011, 04:17 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I'll take 15 Tundra's at $22 please.

EDIT: Apparently this sarcasm was not obvious enough...I'll fix it:

I'll take 1,500,000 Tundra's at $22 please.

Last edited by Porkins; March 15th, 2011 at 04:49 PM.
Old March 15th, 2011, 04:35 PM

Utger man is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Ummm--the original post is from 2006.
Yeah! sheesh! I got negged rep for replying to A post that was 2 years old. I'd watch out if I were you guys.

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85
Old March 15th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Zombie thread?? Run!!

Personally I don't see the taboo in bumping ancient threads if thier still interesting.
Old March 15th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utger man View Post
Quote:
Yeah! sheesh! I got negged rep for replying to A post that was 2 years old. I'd watch out if I were you guys.
You also are likely to get neg-repped for complaining about neg-rep, as it is against the forum policies.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 15th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Zombie thread?? Run!!

Personally I don't see the taboo in bumping ancient threads if thier still interesting.
But someone selling something back in 06 certainly isn't of much interest now, is it?
Old March 15th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Guys, Astroking apparently joined today.

Please give him a break.

Poor guy on his first day accidentally necro's an ancient thread & look at his red box already.

*sigh*

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 15th, 2011, 06:25 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
But someone selling something back in 06 certainly isn't of much interest now, is it?
Agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Guys, Astroking apparently joined today.

Please give him a break.
Agree. I gave him plus rep because I hate when we lose the new people.

Welcome to the site Astroking112!

Old March 15th, 2011, 07:43 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utger man View Post
Quote:

He joined today, you still do things like that.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion