Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old September 29th, 2018, 03:39 AM

Goatex is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Question Custom Dice?

Hey does anyone on here know where to get custom heroscape dice? Would really spice up the game play
Old September 30th, 2018, 10:02 AM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Custom Dice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatex View Post
Hey does anyone on here know where to get custom heroscape dice? Would really spice up the game play
@Sir Heroscape has a set of custom dice he had made. His YouTube videos have been featuring them lately. Check with him?
Old September 30th, 2018, 12:36 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Yeah if you’re interested just send me a PM.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 15th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

If you have a 3D printer I made the below file a LONG time ago. I dont even remember if it is the correct size(I think these are actually a little large). You can upload the file to a site like shapeways and theyll print them for you if you dont have a printer. If you want something special I can see if I still have the files, dust them off, and play with them a little.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:470297

~DragonSlayer2

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old October 16th, 2018, 12:00 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Totally forgot about This website, it's literally for heroscapers looking for custom dice!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions