Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old February 13th, 2007, 07:22 PM

NoIntentions has disabled reputation
500 point Robot Army

180-Major Q9
80-Deathreavers x2
160-Gladiatrons x2
60-Blastatrons

Total-480

the general plan is to engage the Deathreavers quickly to tie up their guys, then bring the Gladiatrons and Blastatrons in to take them down one by one, with Q9 in the back for support or fueling the Blastatrons if things get desparate. what do you think?
Old February 13th, 2007, 07:45 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
Welcome no intention, great plan & army, i would swap deathreavers for another blastrotons. But then again i'm not a fan of the reavers, when ever I see them I make sure Braxis on my side!
Old February 13th, 2007, 07:49 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I think you've spent 240 points supporting a single squad of a common

Seriously - at the very least you need to sacrifice a squad of rats for another squad of blastatrons. At that point the army seems okay, especially since Q9 is an army of one. Ironically, this army is going to have a hard time dealing with large, high defense units. A couple of squads of Deathstalkers would be a real problem.

~Aldin

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 13th, 2007, 09:16 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Though they are not all robots, try this one:
Blastatronsx2
gladiatrons x 2
krav maga agents
Laglor

Laglor gives the blasts and Krav +2 range and with his special attack can take out pesky anti-range guys like Drake. The blastatron/gladiatron bonding allows you to have a very potent hero killing group. The krav at 9 range make great ranged support as well.
Old February 14th, 2007, 01:35 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I think that if I were going to make an all robo army it would have to feature Q9 as Willard:

Q9
2xDeathstalkers
3xDeathreavers

Everybody runs interference for Q9 with reavers grabbing glyphs and stalkers dealing with units that target smalls and mediums (like Braxas). Lacks a real killer punch, but there isn't a robo that fixes that weakness. At least the stalkers can cause real problems for Raelin/Drake/etc.

~Aldin, Rat Man

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 14th, 2007, 04:14 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness
DW7K would be a real killer punch.

Oh, wait. Did you mean killing the enemy? Oops, hmmm.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion