Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old March 23rd, 2020, 08:49 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online HS: MAPS & FIGURES

So, I have been looking through the maps and cannot find 3 person maps. Since I am social distancing and play often with 2 friends, does anyone have a list of online 3 person maps? Even just one would be great! Thanks and stay safe.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old March 23rd, 2020, 09:46 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

This is the only one I know of: Fight in the Shade

I would love to have more 3-player options for online games. Though one thing I've done IRL a lot that could work is to just find a big map and then do 3-player Heat of Battle placement -- that's made for super fun and wild games. (6-player Heat of Battle is even better!)

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 23rd, 2020, 12:06 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks!! that will work for now. Michigan was just put on a three week stay at home, so time for the group to go online!! I have enjoyed playing online (except for the last few turns of my last battle!!) and have tried to get others in the group to try it when they are too far away to play. Now is the time!

Old March 23rd, 2020, 12:09 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If there's a 3-player map you'd like me to make, I can do that! It won't be super high quality since I'm only on my laptop and not my work computer with a fancy graphics card, but it will work if you want it to.
Old March 23rd, 2020, 12:33 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

I believe we should hopefully be getting some up from the last ARV contest, so that should help.

Although I do have a question for making online images in general: how well can .hsc files transfer when they've got the tile numbers going on? I ask because there are a few different maps that I'd love to play on online but would hate to make other people do all the work for it. But the computer I can use right now for VS does not take very quality pictures at all, so I was wondering if I'd be able to build the maps and then get someone to just do the picture for them to cut down the workload.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 23rd, 2020, 01:16 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

It's a good question. I'm not sure of the answer, but it could work. Basically it would depend on whether you've set up your personal tiles the same way as the recipient.
Old March 23rd, 2020, 01:26 PM

That makes sense. So, for example, if we were both using the same personal tile string that's included in the thread that has all the downloads, it should be compatible, yeah? I'll have to try it out sometime.

10 Points Under Videos

Old March 23rd, 2020, 01:41 PM

Go guys!!!! I have three weeks of isolation (everything you guys just said sounded like ancient Greek) and support what you guys do!!!!

Old August 12th, 2020, 04:11 PM
This is merely a joke.

Got another multiplayer map uploaded in the multiplayer maps folder
Old August 12th, 2020, 06:20 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That's great! Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Got another multiplayer map uploaded in the multiplayer maps folder
Old July 25th, 2022, 07:24 PM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

Hey everyone,

Looking to play some Online HS with a family member long-distance, and attempted to access the link, but it says I need permission to access. I submitted a request a few days ago, but was wondering if there's someone specific on here who I should pm about getting Google Doc permission to access the Map and Figures link?
Old July 25th, 2022, 07:31 PM
This is merely a joke.

Huh, I don’t think the folder is restricted. Are you using the link in the OP?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...ZfToidLd6KMiXg

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events