Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old February 13th, 2010, 08:43 PM

FatDragon465 costs too much!
Ornak,Othkurik,Mimring

right now my strrategy is i pick Ornak, Othkurik, and Mimring so i can use Othkurik and mimring both on my first turns
for the rest of my points, depending on the max points we are playing, i choose different characters every game just to mix it up a bit.

Call me the Punisher
Old February 13th, 2010, 08:46 PM

killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Ornak,Othkurik,Mimring

that would be good as long as you have other unique utgar heroes such as ne-gok-sa and/or the feral troll.
Old February 13th, 2010, 09:22 PM

Carakki knows what's in an order marker Carakki knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by killergoat72 View Post
that would be good as long as you have other unique utgar heroes such as ne-gok-sa and/or the feral troll.
If Ornak only operates with unique heroes (I'm not sure; I don't have him), then the Feral troll, as an uncommon hero, is ineligible as a target for his power.

To the first poster: sounds great, but that's quite a point investment.
Old February 13th, 2010, 09:27 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

He would work with the Feral Troll, since they are counted as uniques in every respect except you can have multiples.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles