Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old March 14th, 2016, 10:32 AM

brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: PtW Van Nessing! I'm back, baby! Avorice Stand

A game of scape, finally! Life has been crazy, had my appendix out, started an internship, still going to school, still working as well. I'm back!

Tell your friends!

I have some time off of school, and my wife and I are about to start a game! First, to update the scoreboard from mid last year, lol:

Van Nessing giveaway scoreboard:

TreePowerz- 3
Porkins- 2
Not User Name- 2
Dysole- 2
William099- 2
TREX- 2
OrcElfArmyOne- 2
Dad_Scaper- 2
mtl1998- 1
Lucace- 1
Heroscaper2010- 1
Marro_Warlord- 1
nyphot- 1
kolakoski- 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't forgotten about this thread or my Van Nessing giveaway. My wife and I are going to play a game on the official scenario map Avorice Stand: (1 SotM + 1 TJ. Oh, and pay attention to where those 8 water spaces are)

Wiker's "beastly defense" led by Deathwhiffer 9k: Fyorlag Spiders x2, Wyvern, Deathwalker 9000 =Total of 320 points

VS
Wikerette's "creeps in cloaks" (they only fight because they need to pee really badly!): White Wyrmling x2, Van Nessing, Mind Flayer Mastermind, Tarn Viking Warriors, Arkmer =Total of 365 points

AND we are playing the New Waters scenario. Wikerette has elected to be the offense: She will start her units on the outskirts of the map and can claim victory on either condition of:
1. Eliminate all opposing units
2. Contaminate the 8 blue water spaces in the middle of the map. (A water space becomes contaminated when she ends her turn and has a unit on it; she will then place a swamp water piece over the blue water.)

Wiker will be defending his awesome wellspring with his units in the middle of the map on height, and claims victory on either condition of:
1. Eliminate all opposing units
2. At least 1 blue water space is uncontaminated at the end of round 8

As in the past, anyone that votes/predicts gets an entry for Van Nessing, while the first prediction gets an extra, and if you correctly predict the winner, you get an extra. I politely ask, do not try to win Van Nessing if you already have him, I'd like to give him to somebody that does not have it already. I don't mind if you predict, but a simple post here or message to me to convey that you already have him and do not wish to win him would be more than welcome, I appreciate honesty.

LASTLY, I will be waiting TWO WEEKS to post the video, (since I have been MIA for a long time) so I will be accepting predictions here until 3/28/16!

Again, tell your friends!

Ok, ok, the gloves are about to come off! Wikerette's "creeps in cloaks" (they only fight because they need to pee really badly!) VS Wiker's "beastly defense" led by Deathwhiffer 9k, Who's gonna win?

Last edited by brandonwiker; March 14th, 2016 at 04:48 PM.
Old March 14th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I love this scenario! I'll take Wiker.

I don't have Van Nessing, but if I do win it, I'll use him as a tourney prize. Welcome back, and you weren't using your appendix anyway!

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old March 14th, 2016, 11:12 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I don't need Van Nessing, but I predict a Creeps in Cloaks victory.
Old March 14th, 2016, 11:33 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Pretty neat scenario. I'll go for the DW9000 army.

Last edited by mtl1998; March 14th, 2016 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Hesitantly.. And if DW9000 dies, I'm becoming Benedict Arnold.
Old March 14th, 2016, 12:01 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

I'm giving my bet to the defenders. If the White Wyverns die early, and Deathwiffer doesn't follow his namesake, the defenders might have it. Even though I'm all for infecting stuff, I hope the defenders pull through!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old March 14th, 2016, 04:42 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm thinking wiker takes it.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 14th, 2016, 05:33 PM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker

I think that the creeps in cloaks are gonna take this one! So glad this is back I missed it a lot

Lucace is a Tagawa Samurai...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old March 15th, 2016, 10:57 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmm

If Wikerette plays it right, she can do this pretty handily. I'm going to go with her. Might regret it but hey. Now were it a straight out fight, I'd prefer Wiker.

~Dysole, observationally
Old March 16th, 2016, 09:51 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
If Wikerette plays it right, she can do this pretty handily. I'm going to go with her. Might regret it but hey. Now were it a straight out fight, I'd prefer Wiker.
This. The contamination thing should be fairly easy for her to achieve.
Old March 16th, 2016, 12:45 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well met!

I'll go with the DW9000 army.

Next Generation

Old March 16th, 2016, 12:59 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!

I say the creepers win it
Old March 16th, 2016, 07:50 PM

brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the welcome, D_S. Funny thing is, the doctor used such strong antibiotics on me after surgery that I became allergic to some things that I was fine with before: soy, eggs, all nuts except peanuts, sesame, sunflower, and minor allergies to cats and dogs (usually just some hives/itchy skin.) Now I have to carry an epi-pen around... Nuts used to be a huge part of my diet, not happy about that change.

Lucace, glad to hear that you missed me!

I will extend my thanks and appreciation to those of you that have already predicted and still pay attention to my thread here and/or my youtube. It's nice to feel that you guys enjoy the blood, sweat, and tears I put into the entertainment.

Speaking of work going into my entertainment, expect some cool audio clips in this upcoming video! No spoilers past that

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports