Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old September 12th, 2019, 02:01 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: CA-SoCal Heroscapers

About the emails thing, I haven't gotten an email from the site since August 13.
Old September 15th, 2019, 12:12 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
About the emails thing, I haven't gotten an email from the site since August 13.
That makes me sad.

Okay, I'll let quozl know and maybe send out some manual emails for our guys.

EDIT: Done. If you didn't get an email, something went wrong, so please let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V

Last edited by Xotli; September 15th, 2019 at 01:27 AM. Reason: added thought
Old September 19th, 2019, 03:30 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
That makes me sad.

Okay, I'll let quozl know and maybe send out some manual emails for our guys.

EDIT: Done. If you didn't get an email, something went wrong, so please let me know.
I got a couple of bounces from the emails, but I actually heard back from a couple folks, so that's a good sign. Plus quozl now thinks the email may be working now, so let's put it to the test.

@warriorneedsfoodbadly : do you want to start the new thread?

@superfrog and @hivelord in particular: we have to nail down a format as soon as possible. Any thoughts?

EDIT: There were 3 bounces to my mailing invite; one I fixed, as I happened to know what the proper address was. The other two are WreakLoosE and jesus20456, so, if anyone knows anything about those two folks, please contact them for me.

Quote:
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?

Why I Left the C3V

Last edited by Xotli; September 19th, 2019 at 04:11 AM. Reason: added thought
Old September 22nd, 2019, 03:10 PM

warriorneedsfoodbadly is surprisingly tart

Hi,
Sorry I'm late.
I tried logging in a few weeks ago and failed
so had requested password reset but it never
came.
I'll set up a new thread for...I gues October 26th?
Old September 26th, 2019, 12:57 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorneedsfoodbadly View Post
Hi,
Sorry I'm late.
No worries!

Quote:
I tried logging in a few weeks ago and failed
so had requested password reset but it never
came.
I think the emails were entirely broken until quozl and Xorlof got them working just recently. So I'm betting that included password reset emails.

Quote:
I'll set up a new thread for...I gues October 26th?
That seems to be the prevailing opinion so far, yep.

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old September 30th, 2019, 12:03 AM

warriorneedsfoodbadly is surprisingly tart

NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2019
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...16#post2318516
Old September 30th, 2019, 09:08 AM

michaeltaylor is surprisingly tart

I'd love to participate in a non-tournament event!
Old October 4th, 2019, 01:36 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltaylor View Post
I'd love to participate in a non-tournament event!
Then pop on over to the NHSD thread and vote for a non-tournament.

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 5th, 2019, 11:54 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
There are now no more spam bots.

~Dysole, putting words in superfrog's mouth ~_^

Last edited by Dysole; October 6th, 2019 at 02:46 AM.
Old October 6th, 2019, 02:37 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Whoa ... spam attack! Thx to @Dysole for taking care of the cleanup.

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 17th, 2019, 02:42 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hi SoCal scapers! I'm in Riverside. Anybody nearby that still plays?
Old October 20th, 2019, 02:29 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Hi SoCal scapers! I'm in Riverside. Anybody nearby that still plays?
You're in luck! We're getting together next weekend. Please pop on over to the NHSD thread for full details. Hope to see you there!

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers