Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old January 3rd, 2013, 11:07 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Check the Milk Carton....Heroscapers MIA

I hope you guys all understand my reasons for not being very active on these forums.

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old January 3rd, 2013, 11:18 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Of course

I'm juggling projects right now, but my time here is lessening.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 3rd, 2013, 11:25 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

"Grungebob," eh? Never heard of him.

What kind of goofy name is Grungebob, anyway?

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old January 3rd, 2013, 11:31 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
"Grungebob," eh? Never heard of him.

What kind of goofy name is Grungebob, anyway?
I'd quite down quit down, D_S, or you may find yourself back to "Hot Lava Death."

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; May 2nd, 2013 at 08:32 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:21 AM

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Anybody heard from Bothi? He used to post all over the site, now he's nowhere to be found.

And how about Killometer? He made a great impression on me when I was a n00b, and it seems he's disappeared as well.

Oh- and Rev, it's sad that he doesn't seem to be here anymore.

~JS, who figures both Bothi and Kilometer just up and left, but who knows

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; May 2nd, 2013 at 08:32 PM.
Old April 24th, 2013, 03:39 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How about Krysto2002?

His last comment was almost a year ago. I know he had some issues, but I hope that they didn't get to him.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!

My profile picture was taken with my first webcam...in 2007...
Old April 24th, 2013, 09:29 PM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_X_Marker View Post
How about Krysto2002?

His last comment was almost a year ago. I know he had some issues, but I hope that they didn't get to him.
It says that his last activity here was March of this year, so he might just be lurking.
Old April 30th, 2013, 10:57 AM

Alright then, how about RobertDD, Shades fan? I met them at Saratoga Slugfest back in 2008 and continued to see them at other events here in NY, but then they just kinda ceased to be there. Anybody know where they've been?

~JS, who really misses these two

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; May 2nd, 2013 at 08:33 PM.
Old April 30th, 2013, 11:30 AM
has been BANNED

Sarcastic Man is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Alright then, how about RobertDD, Shades fan? I met them at Saratoga Slugfest back in 2008 and continued to see them at other events here in NY, but then they just kinda ceased to be there. Anybody know where they've been?

No idea, I live in New York also (even tho my location says "In your head") and I have not been to any tournaments that included these fellow scaper's.
Old April 30th, 2013, 12:37 PM

Double post.

~JS

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; May 2nd, 2013 at 08:34 PM.
Old April 30th, 2013, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Man View Post
Quote:

No idea, I live in New York also (even tho my location says "In your head") and I have not been to any tournaments that included these fellow scaper's.
Your in NY?! Awesome! You hear that, everybody? Another NY 'scaper!

Yeah, you seem to be relatively new; these guys where playing back in 2008-2010.

~JS, who may be having a tourney soon

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; May 2nd, 2013 at 08:33 PM.
Old April 30th, 2013, 12:56 PM
has been BANNED

Sarcastic Man is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Man View Post
Quote:

Your in NY?! Awesome! You hear that, everybody? Another NY 'scaper!

Yeah, you seem to be relatively new; these guys where playing back in 2008-2010.

~JS, who may be having a tourney soon
I have actually been playing Heroscape for a while, my friend just told me about the site a while ago so I looked around for a little bit before I joined to see how everything worked and now here I am.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online